Nooby needs some answers s(^_0)b

Best answers
First of all im so @#*@#($ happy i found this game. whod a thunk the best dbz game out there would be a mod lol. anywho i was just wondering how much power lvl plays a role. and along with that when swooping with right click down against someone i seem to lose even though we are both hitting each other head on. Is this because of PL or does it have to do with when they start there charge compared to mine. Also any tips for someone just getting started would be appreciated ^^ thanks

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well about the swooping part

its called anglehit its something the better players can do they hit you in a certain angle and hit you be4 ou can hit them thats how they evade damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Starting tips eh?

-Read the manual, and then Chakra-X's Flash tutorial.
-Create a new, empty sever and play around with the attacks and movement system.
-Turn on the scouter (F9) :p
-Play about with swooping, chain swooping, freefalling, teleporting etc.
-Add one weak bot to practice against, then adjust his skill until he's slightly better than you.
-Practice the 2 hit basic melee combo (swoop, hit, then as they're being knocked back - swoop, hit)
-Learn to block

Once you're comfortable against the bot increase his skill so you're always challenging yourself, after that move onto public servers :devsmile:

Good luck, welcome to the forums, do not feed the Grega ;D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And be carefull bots may have a better aim tahtn the human players. But they dont learn so they are less problematic ^^

/me is hungry XD

Best answers
Wow thanks alot for the feed back yall ^^> Ill get right on it!!!!! ummm just one more thing. The good players Ive seen all use the double hit swoop thing and thats it. Is this the only way to go if you want to be good?? (learning the double basic hit swoop and only using that for your blast set up?)
Thanks again and hope to see yall out on the field. ohohoh and are their clans and tourneys? lol ok ok im done with questions the rest ill figure out.
ok so i lied. right when i posted this i thought of the real thign i wanted to ask. Is there any way to change/make easier the swoop action. I find it hard when flying around all crazy to dbl tap the keys all the time. Is there a way to change the dbl tap speed or something? or should i just get used to it. ok that was the last one i swear...
thanks

Best answers
Youl get used to the double tap swooping,and for the 2 hit swoop combo...Well...Earlier who could of done this was known as good...now its a basic thing :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do the 2 hit combo, after that you cant hit them anymore, thats a good time to go turbo, and blast em with a beam.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the basic problem with melee is that if you use the 2 hit attack you dont get hurt. But if you enter advanced melee you have to be luckey not to get hurt. Those random arrwos are a pain. Thats why the good guys stick to simple melee.

www.esf-league.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll find most of the 1.1 vets are the skilled 1.2 players because their combo went up to six hits whereas ours is just two. The basic strategy is hit-swoop-hit-swoop-genball. Master that and you can achieve pretty much anything in ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I just realized, by reading this, that i use 7 hit combos o_O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JoeJustJoe said:
I just realized, by reading this, that i use 7 hit combos o_O
O.O with simple melee

actualy that rollhit is something i call exploit but other people dont see it that way

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Grega said:
O.O with simple melee

actualy that rollhit is something i call exploit but other people dont see it that way
No, i hit them into a wall on an angle..down/up and repeat to hell, then finish by smashing them into the ground and generic =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom