Noobish modeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Ok i'm going to model a character (probably gohan because he looks easy to do) and i need some good references, can anyone help me out?

And should i use the original skeleton for the model because im no good @ animations

Best answers
you have to make the models from scratch. i heard the esf guys that made the models do not like it when others edit over their work.

if your looking for tutorials.. i do not have any at the moment but hopefully some will be posted here or stickied here, as i to wish to model some cs, cz, hl modded stuff.

^_^

Best answers
iv seen a lot of reskins and edits of models which use the same skeleton..i don't know, i'll have to get credits then IF i use the skeleton because i can't animate really well. Im making the model first and yes i know basic stuff for modeling im not jus very good @ it :D

sirken

S
lol i thot u can use the skeliton.... i don't think he is useing the model to edit...

Best answers
Piss them ****ers off edit what ever you want.... besides ur learning how to model.. as long as you dont CLAIM it as ur own.. sall good..

most of my work has been reworked MILLIONS of times over... meh.. what do I care.. GL

Best answers
lol thx alot dbxme im just making sure i can use the skeleton and animations besides, anyone got reference pics?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can search for reference pictures yourself. Its very simple. You can go to google, and trye in Gohan pictures. Boom, theres a million.
Also, you can request Gohan references in this sticky.
You can make a thread once you actually start making the model.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom