Noobiest admins on ECX server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Im afraid i dont see those in my server browser then :eek:

I only see the AF server.
Same here, the only way I could see that server was by adding it to favourites, because it never appears on the server browser.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Actualy, now that I think of it, there was a LT server (where I got 90 ping and had a nice delay to get me going). I really dunno why people don't play in the London server, though I suspect it's because people find it more enjoyable to play ECX. ESF too hard for you, boo-boo. :p

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I join london whenever i see people online ;)

And yes, lt 1.2.3 servers can be seen only in favourites.
You can see IP on their website.

ESF Reaper
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Hello, now each esforces.lt server has new different admins. Only them have access to ban and kick cheaters. So now, people who bought admin privileges, their access to ban and kick has been removed. Now I believe that you guys can play in ESFORCES.LT server without thinking that some admin can affect you. Good luck.

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hello, now each esforces.lt server has new different admins. Only them have access to ban and kick cheaters. So now, people who bought admin privileges, their access to ban and kick has been removed. Now I believe that you guys can play in ESFORCES.LT server without thinking that some admin can affect you. Good luck.
Do you mean to tell me that the aministration of ESFORCES.LT was actually selling people rights to use admin abilities? WTF kind of screwed up servers are they running? Why in the hell would a server allow something like that? Now I'm not sure I even want to play there at all anymore. Even if the problem is cleared up it just makes me wonder if the new administration is even going to be better with people making decisions like these. I guess I'll give it a try but man they should have known what would happen by giving people rights to do things like that after donating to the server.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably server cost donations, rather than straight up selling admin.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is how they do business:

VIP PRIVILEGES in ECX or ECX + AF SERVERS
- "Admin chat" privilege;
- red turbo/powerup aura;
- your nickname in /vips;
- frags system. For killing you get frags. When gathered a certain amount of frags - you get a certain rank.
Ranks:
1. Saiyan - adds 5 HP per kill.
2. Super Saiyan - adds 10 HP per kill.
3. Super Saiyan 2 - adds 15 HP per kill.
4. Super Saiyan 3 - adds 20 HP per kill.
5. Super Saiyan 4 - adds 25 HP per kill.
VIP price: 4 Lt/month.

ADMIN PRIVILEGES in ECX or ECX + AF SERVERS
• VIP privileges;
• map changing (amx_votemap);
• writing in white (@ tekstas);
• reservation (can connect when the server is full)
• slap/slay/kick privileges;
ADMIN price: 10 Lt/month.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yup, that SUCKS.

P.S. But who knows... maybe their servers are still alive because of that :-/

ESF Reaper
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Now the people who bought admin status they dont have privilege to kick and ban anymore.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We used to do this in Counter-Strike quite a bit. Selling admin to people and people who abused it paid $10 just to be admin for a day. It actually helps a lot of servers but ESF wouldn't really need that imo.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
**** the af server its full of noobs who want to raise their pl any way. if you ask me it should be taken down completely and these kids should play ecx or esf. buuuuuttt i dont see that happening ( i got banned too) so we should just choke em out. i mean there are two ecx servers now i could make another two if i want too i just dont put them up daily so hellion if you want a us one ill make it :DDD and im the project leader with sting on a new mod any way that when is released all these kitties will fly over to us cause it will be that great. so the af server can keep alive for now but it wont for long.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Never been kicked or banned in the .LT servers or the AF one, I have been warned though.. for no reason.

Best answers
Lithuania (derived from "lit" - name of the Lithuanian monies and "hui" ("хуй") - the Russian word for ****) is a country in the middle of ******* nowhere (province of Soviet Union).

Done, next?

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lithuania (derived from "lit" - name of the Lithuanian monies and "hui" ("хуй") - the Russian word for ****) is a country in the middle of ******* nowhere (province of Soviet Union).

Done, next?
What? did you seriously just bump this year old thread to say that random flux of bullshit?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

Done, next?
Thank you for bringing closure to this fiery hot and current debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom