noobie questions :P

Best answers
well..i have many questions...can you guys help me?..here goes nothing.
1: there doesn't seem to be anyone dragonballs when i play.(playing on cs non-steam if that helps)

2: how do i use the pluging corePowerLevel?..i have done anything there's on the "Read Me"

3: also..can't figure out to use the plugin esf_transformations or something like that..(hint:it configures the game to have multi transforms :) )

Best answers
i have STEM!!! lol

2:eek:hhh i feel ya...my bad on the DBs

3:ill just play with dedicated servers then..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
listen dude, in the ESF section are a lot of Stickies, why don't you read them? You must be having legal copy of HL1 and ESF on it, and ECX on it. And you must have steam, which you have. HL1 can be purchased through Steam for ONLY 10$

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well..i can still pay esf with my friends and family..so im happy..
If you are not using steam (the official), then I'm afraid you won't get much help here.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
since you have steam and you don't like to use it , the answer to your questions ar this first off.
The dragon Balll was still in the testing stages and they only work on esf_riverside , during the game type in console mp_gamemode 1 and then restart.
for informations for plugins go to www.amxmodx.org go to the plugins , select the mod earth's special forces and serch for plugins . when you download them you download them from a forum in the forum has the explications on how to use them.If I remeber corectly the pl command was esf_powerlevel username ,powerlevel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom