noob in need of help!

Best answers
ok Im a noob and I dont understand what keeps happening when I attempt to play. Whenever I get the game to actually work for a couple minutes...it freezes! Or sometimes it freezes before I even do anything in the main screen with vageta and piccollo. I was just wondering if anyone could help me play this awsome game :cry: . Thanks!!

Best answers
Does the game freeze or your whole computer? If its the game just wait because it might be loading. If its your whole computer that freezes then your computer might not be able to handle it. Also make sure that you are using Steam and a valid copy of Half Life 1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, what version did you have? 1.2.1 had a BAD freezing bug, but its gone in version 1.2.3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you using Steam? If your'e using WON, you are more likely to get a lot of bugs compared to running the game on steam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, pain that is like your sig by now, you always do that, add it to your sig and say that everybody should read this, lol! You're cool man, you always have the answer.
Anyways so just follow those steps on that link and I'm sure it would help.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
N3eDHe1p said:
errr i cant play T.T i dont have half life i got condition zero
No wonder why you can't play, if you click on Pain's link, you'll see on the top:
Note that Half-Life 1 can be interchanged with CS 1.6, and DoD.
ESF will NOT work with Condition-Zero packs
With other words, you can't play ESF, you are out of luck. I highly recommend you should simple buy Half-Life, its very cheap. And its really worth it. But if you are unable to buy it, then you are simple unable to play Earth Special Forces, and there is no way as said above, that you cannot play ESF with Condition Zero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom