Noob friendly servers

Best answers
Hey guys, im looking for a relativly noob friendly server, Im new to this mod, and i would like to find a server that does not kick players for being new, and not being verry good.

Remember guys, everyone starts out as a noob :D

Its hard to figure out the game and get good when 5 minutes after you join a server, you get kicked for trying to figure out how to play right :/

So if anyone knows any good "noob friendly servers" Please feel free to post :)

Best answers
If ever you see "Guras' server", or "Hterag's ESF Server" then you'll be pretty safe there. Its my listen server and i like it to be relaxed n stuff and you can learn to play against weak->medium bots or maybe the occasional super bot(with super bot laser disabled).

So if ever you see that server feel free to wander in, its not the fastest connection in the world but msot the time its pretty good...

Best answers
u can come to my server if u want. i kno wut u mean about bein new u kno and i dont try to take advantage of people so if u want i can train u teach u a couple things let u practice against bots and everything my server is usually named Bots vs Humans and its usually all the way at the top of the list cus the lag is usually around 8-16 so ur welcome to come anytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom