Non yellow final flash?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has anyone seen the "the lost move: plan to destroy the saiyans"

43 minutes into it, i'm pretty sure vegeta says "final flash" and shoots this huge beam, but it isnt yellow.

edit, watched the rest of the movie, he does it again, says final flash. and the beams like whiteish blueish

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it's a Final Flash, although you hear it, there's no 'Final Flash' in the subtitles and his lips don't move, he just screams and hurls a blue beam. Probably a dubbing error on Toei's part. It's also not a 'lost movie', it's the Playdia Video Guide to the game of the same name. For some reason it came with my DVD boxset.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he says 'final flash' and it does say 'final flash' in the subtitles.

he does it twice.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he says final flash. But as said its actualy a remake of a game. It wasnt intended to be a movie in the first place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, it's not a remake, it's many FMV's of game footage on a disc. You might notice a few scenes where the Z Fighters fly between planets and Destron Gas generators which are all pixels and midi music. That was the game.

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~vegex/general/playdia/

It makes sense, the DVD I got has other movies on it which are DVD quality, except that one which looks like VHS quality.

As for 'Final Flash' in the subtitles, unless you're watching a fansubbed copy, it's not there. And the lips don't synch up. And it's blue then it changes to purple. The dubbing mistakes (by Toei and FUNi) are seemingly not uncommon. Gohan says 'Kamehameha' when firing a Masenko, Nappa says 'Kamehameha' when firing his mouthbeam...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom