Non-Spy(Ad)ware Filled P2P Help

Best answers
Ok, so i've been considering getting some kind of p2p program (i.e Kazaa, Napster), but i'm a little hesitant. I don't want my computer flooded with Spy and Adware. I want a program like this as I am considering asking for an mp3 player or an ipod for christmas(do ipods work with regular p2p or only iTunes?).

So, if anyone would be kind enough to post the programs you have found to be good and proven to be without the nasty spy and adware. Thanks in advance.

And I really hope this doesn't violate the AUP. If this thread gets closed I would be very disapointed as this thread will help me a lot.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll get you over AIM.

Best answers
Kazaa talk is a no no, Napster is perfectly fine as it is not illegal to use anymore.

Best answers
Alright anyone else?

And sorry Owa I was AFK when you messaged me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you thought about bit torrent? Some times the speeds are not so good. But 1. It gets the job done. 2. you get what you want. 3. No ad-ware spy ware or virus (but always scan just to make sure) I don't know if that's a no no or not.. Because I know ESF is on BT somewhere. SuprNova.org and donvitorrent.com are both well advertised, The government could shut them down if they wanted to..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
didnt you listen? kazaa is illegal, if ur gonna use a p2p use napster, i think that one will have least spyware too, as you have to pay for it, meaning it wont be filled with pop up ads n crap like that... fire phoenix, bit torrent is also an illegal program (as far as im aware)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amitron said:
I want a program like this as I am considering asking for an mp3 player or an ipod for christmas(do ipods work with regular p2p or only iTunes?).
translation:

I want to download music illegally

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom