Non-Cannon Characters

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright... I was wondering what your guys favorite Non-Cannon characters are? That being people like Tapion, Broly, Pikkon, or Garlick Jr.

My personal favorites are a major struggle, I gotta say Broly was my favorite but he is right over Tapion.

Broly because he was just a character who knew nothing but to fight with no fighting style. He rushes in an goes hulk on people.

Tapion... He is literally Link from LoZ. Magical Sword and Ocarina. Legendary Swordsmen. Pointy Ears... Living Symbol of Courage... You know.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright... I was wondering what your guys favorite Non-Cannon characters are? That being people like Tapion, Broly, Pikkon, or Garlick Jr.

My personal favorites are a major struggle, I gotta say Broly was my favorite but he is right over Tapion.

Broly because he was just a character who knew nothing but to fight with no fighting style. He rushes in an goes hulk on people.

Tapion... He is literally Link from LoZ. Magical Sword and Ocarina. Legendary Swordsmen. Pointy Ears... Living Symbol of Courage... You know.
Link may have been based on him.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's canon.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Tapion probably. I used to think he was awesome as ****, dunno what I would think now.
Other than that, it would have to be Janemba, I ******* loved that villain, and when given the option always played as him in any DBZ game ever D:
God I would love it if someone added him and Tapion to ESF after release D:

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
My favorite one is Broly. This guy just goes mad and then roflstomping whatever gets in his way.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to burst the bubble of all "Liunks design was inspired by Tapion" people, but Links design was inspired by elves.

He was always a pointy eared green tunic wearing kid. Ever since the first Zelda game in 1986. Which is about 9 years before the 13th DBZ movie which was released in 1995.

If anything its the other way round, but in reality they are both just a child elf design.

As for the topic. Ima go with Pikkon for DBZ fillers.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Broli is kinda badass.

"Oh look! The little slaves decide to be brave. I noticed that you love to look up in the sky at your silly old planet. You're probably dreaming you could go back there someday. BUT IT'S JUST A DREAM! AAAAARGH! *Their planet goes boom*. Oops, did I just blow it up? Ahahahahahaa!"

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry to burst the bubble of all "Liunks design was inspired by Tapion" people, but Links design was inspired by elves.

He was always a pointy eared green tunic wearing kid. Ever since the first Zelda game in 1986. Which is about 9 years before the 13th DBZ movie which was released in 1995.

If anything its the other way round, but in reality they are both just a child elf design.

As for the topic. Ima go with Pikkon for DBZ fillers.
Who is 'Liunks'? :p

I would have to go with Tapion though.. Everyone else in DBZ filler that was a 'main' character, had powers like the rest of the cast.. this dude worked with a magical ocarina and sword and still managed to be a boss.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Link grega you dummy!

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I'd go with Goku, although he doesn't appear too often.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gonna go with blonde chick that was shopping when Bojacks gang destroyed a city. I just really...I don't know, "connected" with her when she screamed and subsequently died.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I'm gonna go with blonde chick that was shopping when Bojacks gang destroyed a city. I just really...I don't know, "connected" with her when she screamed and subsequently died.
Dafuq?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom