no title

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Why VeGeTTo does not going 2 appear in 1.3.1 he is a sayian he is possible he is kool HE IS IN DREAGON BALL Z so......... (like a fusion worrior!!!)

Best answers
people have asked for him many a time and the answer is all ways NO.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's not getting in because it takes a lot of work to put a character ingame. They have to make a model, skin it, animate it, balance out his attacks, make sprites for him, etc. It's a lot of work, and you can't expect the team to justify all of that work putting him in because "he is kool"...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
"no! tha' answer it is ,why ?the question it is! answer no for the question why? not it is!" YODA RULZZ ...............i did not steald you avatar i've found it on a website (or not) yes you're right about the much work and other things...but (h3h3h3) .... the team made a lot of new models and 2 won't be the total anihilation of summer (excuse my methafors)

Best answers
why because he is a carbon copy of Goku and Vegeta with all their moves no orginal attacks.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nabeshin said:
why because he is a carbon copy of Goku and Vegeta with all their moves no orginal attacks.

the five finger beams , the bigbangkamehameha! (he was about to do it when above the water then something just came up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big Bang Kamehameha was Gogeta.

no orginal attacks.
Banshee Blast (five fingered thing he mentioned), Final Kamehameha, and Barrier.

As well as all of Goku and Vegeta's attacks.

He has one trans but I still think he should be added (standalone), but that's just my oppinion.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you think it won't be time consuming for them to add in another character, you're wrong. It's a lot harder then you think.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sub said:
if you think it won't be time consuming for them to add in another character, you're wrong. It's a lot harder then you think.

i don't think that

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
i don't think that
Make a mod and see how fun you will have with balancing and fixing issues with model, animations, etc. Not exactly easy per-say.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are adding ginyu and android 18, so why not have them add vegetto once...

anyway, if you say vegetto doesnt have original attacks, why did they put cell in? he doesnt have any original attacks ;)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
bleh vegetto isnt even a real characer.
no vegetto in esf. fact :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Vegeto himself seems like a large transformation for large based characters, unlike gotenks being a large trasnformation for less signifigant characters. His PL would have to be higher than goku and vegeta's and faster. I forget what Final Kamehameha looks like, as for banshee blast, isn't that just shooting 5 blasts at once? And if you count the sword made of ki he used on buu, that could act as a continues laser.

I suppose he is unique enough, but seems very over powered and if you lessen him, well that takes the fun out of Vegetto, so, unless fusions are implemented (which I highly doubt) I can't see Vegetto in ESF, just because "he's cool".

Besides, I always prefered Gogeta.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hamppu said:
VEGETTO U N000B!! DONT STEAL MY AVATAR!
That flame was highly unnecessary, but unless you made that avatar yourself, he isn't doing anything wrong.

Best answers
do you guys mean overpowered in that he has to be strong relative the anime??
i don't see why u just give him the animation and just tone the attacks so that they're comparative to the other characters in esf.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if goku and vegeta had'nt been separatead when eaten by Boo and the story had changed gramatikly had you add him?

DJ-ready he is'nt even a real carakter
[QUOTE/]

of courese he isn't a real carcater this is a animated cartoon!
if you mean what i think you mean,oF COURSE HE IS he isn't a imaginary it was drawn by their hand,it's as original as Boo,Cell,Goku,VeGeTa,Boronx,SSj6 goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Banshee Blast was five fingerlasers fired at once, one for each of Buu's Ghosts.

Final Kamehameha was basically a Big Bang Kamehameha except the ball was fired rather than having a beam fired through it.

Spirit Sword would be a pretty good attack if you had it work a bit like Buu's Candybeam (laser with range)

He also used Big Bang Attack as a beam.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
of courese he isn't a real carcater this is a animated cartoon!
if you mean what i think you mean,oF COURSE HE IS he isn't a imaginary it was drawn by their hand,it's as original as Boo,Cell,Goku,VeGeTa,Boronx,SSj6 goku
Boo doesnt exist its Buu
Boronx...who is that?
SSJ6 goku doesnt exist either....the picture you show is a FAN COLORED SSJ3 GOKU!...

but i dont know if vegetto should be in, he was cool, but it would make it a bit stupid, seeing goku and vegeta fly around and then also vegetto >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom