No Talent? No Money? Want Force Pit Access? [READ!!]

Best answers
i vote for Hamppu

Hamppu Hamppu is the man
go and get some pie for him.

Best answers
Hamppu... I dont know kurt and soo on.... So him it is....

Best answers
I vote for Andreyesf because he is my friend and he realy is an esf maniak!! Good luck dude!!! get them tiger !! :p

Best answers
I vote for Andreyesf because he is my friend, a good esf player, and he is desperate after this game. Good Luck!

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt can have mine, meh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, for the love of christ, only post if you're going to vote. This is the last time I'm removing garbage without handing out warnings.

If someone is cheating we will handle it. We don't need commentary to point it out to us. So please, enough already.

I don't want to see another post that is defensive or pointing the finger. Votes only. My patience has run out with this, warnings will appear if I have to say it again.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're going to play a sub game now, it's called "Who wants to get completely pwned by the Jade Behemoth." If anyone posts a commentary that isn't a moderator or similarly priveldedged individual, I will ban you outright untill I am tired of keeping you banned.

Ample warning has been given, and take note that if we find anyone to be spoofing IP addys and doing something as un-inspired as unplugging their DSL/Cable modem to get a new IP, the full brunt of the "no multiple accounts" rule in the AUP will be brough to bear on that individual.

Further, if the idiocy level in this thread doesn't fall to acceptable levels, I will close it and cancel the competition.

Best answers
Andreyesf is our man..if he can`t do it ..no one can ..xD
(I`m voting for andreyesf :XD:)

CB

Best answers
LOL now that was stupid :)

i vote for Hammpu

TO make the competition a bit harder >:)

Best answers
Hey I vote for Hammpu just for the fact that I don't like that freak andreyesf...So maibee it's better to not give water to the mill..So my vote goes to Hammpu.. plus andreyesf is a esf freak so a little esf break will help him a lot :)..Good luck and gg CB you rulle :D

Best answers
Well well well..it seems that my man is loosing at least he doesn't call all his friends from all over the world to vote for him :))...still i don't care who ever get's esf 1.3 the frst

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom