No servers are showing

Best answers
When i go to find servers in ESF no servers come up. I think i need to update it but i downloaded the latest type of ESF 1.2.3 right. And i did full install. So im not sure why no servers are comin up. Another question why r the graphics not as good as when i saw a picture of trunks in browse games menu(in the third party games list). If anyone knows the problem please help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Check your filters, maybe you have too many on :)

And as for the graphics, I'm not sure. Look same to me

Best answers
uhh i think i noe y the model is better because it was a another model of trunks that is avaliable to download at esf-world u can find other models there too. If no servers is showing then u should check ur filters like kaination said

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Revolution Man said:
why r the graphics not as good as when i saw a picture of trunks in browse games menu(in the third party games list).
Software Rendering sucks, change your settings to Open GL, if your card doesnt support it, then Direct3D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the games not showing, try changeing the filter of the list a bit.

Best answers
did u celect hide detail model in the option menu? for server if it says canot conntact master server to retrieve server list then its ur internet

Best answers
bad santa said:
did u celect hide detail model in the option menu? for server if it says canot conntact master server to retrieve server list then its ur internet
Yea it does ay the but wat could possibly be wong with my net? I have comcast high speed internet

Best answers
DragonDude said:
I get this error: 'Could not Contact Master Game Server to Retrieve Server List'

It's most likely a problem on your end. Read that Steam answer and see if it helps.

And yeah, if you're playing with the software renderer, your graphics quality is going to suffer. Check your video settings and make sure you're not.
OMFG thanks somuch for showing me that steam page the problem was the firewall. I really appreciate all the help ppl give you in esf forums. and again thanks alot. You guys can close this server now that mt problem has been solved

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom