No No No No No!

Best answers
The hole entire show was meant to be Japanese not English. The voices (even if made by a female) are the natural/default/the thing it is supposed to be for any character. What really pisses me off is people who go around (ill relate it to this thread for an example) and say "Oh no its going to be in -insert original language here- NOOO" Get over it, it was meant to be like that. If you dont like it copy your old ones to the new folder or turns your sound off. When the characters go SSJ on the english verson (game and on TV) it sounds -very- retarded. In japanese it sounds much better.

Best answers
ummmz jap voices weird well i like 2 say ***! becuz there balls need 2 drop they cant sound angry they all sound like 12 year old kids yelling and i would rather eg..

special beam cannon then "marken frozen balls" that what it sounds like ****ing stupid ****.. my opinion

Best answers
OK GUYS HOW ABOUT THIS The jap voices sound much more...well convincing that they are actually dieing or firing a huge attack. I personally think the Japannese voices are much better than our dubed ones.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
necro let me just put it this way. Your an idiot.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i hope it is just going to be a patch, if esf becomes japanese i'll go find another dbz mod that doesn't have these sqeeky voices.

Best answers
Goku just doesnt sound right as a female. A hero should have a soft soothing voice, not a high pitched panicy voice.

Best answers
Originally posted by Madd Dog
hey if people dont like the sounds just make your own, it aint that hard, ive changed the frieza disc sound to me yelling at the top of my lungs into a mic "noob with disc", funniet thing you ever hear if you play on my pc, my speakers yell noob with disc and i teleport outa the way.
BTW i dont think only noobs use discs, but i just felt that way when i made the sound (and its funny too)

Also ive changed the death sounds to represent what i would normally say when i get owned, saves my breath and is funny if anyone else is listening to my speakers.

How do you record?

Best answers
guys.....it's a soundpack you can use. not a "here you get jap voices only" thing.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can assure you your source is incorrect, as I have the windows version you will download.

Best answers
Originally posted by Madd Dog
hey if people dont like the sounds just make your own, it aint that hard, ive changed the frieza disc sound to me yelling at the top of my lungs into a mic "noob with disc", funniet thing you ever hear if you play on my pc, my speakers yell noob with disc and i teleport outa the way.
BTW i dont think only noobs use discs, but i just felt that way when i made the sound (and its funny too)

Also ive changed the death sounds to represent what i would normally say when i get owned, saves my breath and is funny if anyone else is listening to my speakers.
LOL! OMG i cracked up laughing when i read this :D:D:D:D:D

also, it doesnt really matter what the voices are, i dont exactly watch DBZ or play ESF to listen to the people (unless its vegeta making one of his speaches :D)

Best answers
go cucumba....and for the sounds, i like the dubbed ones they are more grown up and goku is more of a hero but i dont like all that screaming and yelling in it....for the japanese voices they have more feeling in it but i dont like the 12 year old kids doing the voices although they are the original ones i have to say i will use the english ones because i master that language to a certain extend adn next to that i think it suits more the reality of the strongest fighters in the world who mostly dont have that sort of high voices. but i will download and use the jap pack sometimes cuz it can be funny i think!!:p

Best answers
Well to the Japanese it's normal for the characters to sound like that, to you maybe it's not. But when people start saying the English is better than the -original- its just wrong. Have you heard Trunks go SSJ? The voice goes on and off and sounds like crap. If you dont like it, suit yourself.

Best answers
Yep. you dont think that goku is a homo in the english version.

Best answers
Goku is the only english voice actor I like in DBZ. The rest sound... off.

I have always been more fond of the original voice acting from good old Japan. You never see an anime where the voice actors don't sound passionate or serious about their roles. They take it very seriously there, and I appreciate that. Dubbed anime often ends up sounding bland or too weak. Emotionless and stale are two ways to describe a lot of dubbing out there.

Thankfully it's been getting better. But Dragonball still hasn't caught up in that respect. I would prefer the Japanese voices over the English. It's all a matter of opinion of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom