No more DBNG...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i dont know if people will be bothered or not, but im not gonna make NG anymore, for many reasons.... Im planning making a new comic, totaly my own. NG was fun at first, but now its a Chore, and i have alot of other things like school which prevent me from spending time on NG, when i could be making something I enjoy.... anyway, the NG site will be up until i start my new comic

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awww thats a shame, i loved the series with vegeta and gohan left in charge to save the world.

but, awesome artwork is what made it really great though. are you going to stick with the same theme and just a different storyline?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well im not doing a comic based on DBZ ive been drawing it for nearly 4 years now, and i need some change, so im developing my own style and ive got a storyline for a new comic set up in my head, i just need to do more character and setting designs, and then im gonna start working on it...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
WHAT?!?! You can't just STOP MAKING IT!
he can do pretty much whatever he wishes

davidskwan, you did an awesome job on dbng, I really liked the way you drew you characters and the style of the comics.

good luck with your new series davidskwan, I'm sure it will be top quallity

grtz Naz

Best answers
Hey,can u finish it?That we see the end?That's pretty good comic,bad that u decided to leave that alone....

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I don't care but, good luck with your new one

Best answers
Hey,can I countinoue with it-would be glad to me that I do comics for free time-so,can I continoue DragonBall NG-I think I'm almost the same drawer as u,so,can I countinou it-and can u give me the complete storyline that I finish it thru that storyline-all stuff and copyright goes to u.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Viki@killer said:
Hey,can I countinoue with it-would be glad to me that I do comics for free time-so,can I continoue DragonBall NG-I think I'm almost the same drawer as u,so,can I countinou it-and can u give me the complete storyline that I finish it thru that storyline-all stuff and copyright goes to u.
davidskiwan, probly not a good idea to trust viki.

Anyways, sorry to see you go even though I stopped watching your comics after teh cell got teh eaten >_0.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And ending will be nice ^_^ well good luck on your new comic I loved DBNG it was the best drawings I've ever seen.

Best answers
Ahh man dave, thats too bad, I was a big fan of your comic, but whatever suits you best man.

Great run with the comic, it was on of the better fan-made comics. Great job, no doubt your new one will be just as good DBZ related or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan, although I can't say I ever found DBNG intellectually stimulating, I respect the effort you put into it and your drawing abilities are impressive. Good luck with whatever project you work on next.

Best answers
Hmmmm why not go out with a bang? I realize you are probly tired of it but why not have a conclusion issue? Just a thought.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A shame, but if you feel you must end it, then that is your Perogative.

Good Luck on your own Artwork.....

I should learn to draw alla that, I've got some psychotic Ideas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a real shame your giving up on it..The comics were getting good, I was looking forward to issue 5.. Ah well.. G'luck with your new comics. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I should just be a writer and hire an artist.

Best answers
a damn shame. :cry: i really enjoyed the big battle between brolli and vegeta in the last issue ("i'm sending you back to hell! FINAL FLASH!!"). but if you feel like quitting, that's your decision. good luck with the new series.

Best answers
It's a shame, that being repeaten about ten times in here.

Good luck with whatever your up to now, make sure to show some :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom