No more DBNG...

Best answers
Uhm,me not beleive-can show my artwork teh supa celly eaten!Hehehehe!
Anywayz,good luck with urs new comic!My kid brother is hoping that u'll draw Pokemon comic,hahahaha!!!Anyway,good luck on new windy roads of urs new comic!!!Cell got eaten,eheheheheh,it would be glad to me that this Cell in this forums got eaten...ahahaha!Ok,good luck,gotta go...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont really want anybody to take over, so im sorry but thats not an option, and the reason i gave up is because we are probably about a 1/4 of the way through the saga, i hadnt really established the characters, and i wouldnt be able to finish it in one issue.... sorry but i cant really continue, but thanks for the supportive comments about my new comic ;)

Best answers
I was kinda sensing you would quit all your latest work has been round ur new comic and nothing ever came up about dbng. hey you did a great job while it lasted. I just hope you never quit you never quit your new comic now.

Best answers
This is just plain crap u cant just quit in the middle of the story atleast finish the story i want to know how things would have gone i think u should finsih what u started but that can just be my appingion

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can i still make the animated version and cut it off where you did?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah of course, u cud carry on as well if you want, but i'd have to tell you wat happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom