No Map in gameplay

Best answers
Im loving this mod! But sometimes i sense something is missing, my map!!

Anything you can write in console to get it. Ive never had the map on and would really like to try with it ;)

Edit: Ok, may have posted this on the wrong section sorry. Should have gone in Help section :(

Best answers
There is suposed to be a "map" in the right corner, formed as the green thing Vegeta have on one of his eyes in the first eps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's talking about the Scouter.

I forgot what the default button for it is. Look in your key configuration settings. It should be called 'toggle scouter' or something similar.

It's not really a map, though. It's a radar.

Best answers
Thanks.

Hehe, just used to it being refered to as a minimap from other games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Scouter has three modes. One mode that shows you the location of players, another that allows you to see a players Powerlevel if you put your crosshair over him/her, and another is a mixed mode that does both. I recommend you stick with the Radar mode, because it's annoying when your Scouter switches modes, making you lose the ability to see where your enemy is on the radar. The radar will also display Dragon Balls as orange dots, but only if the server you're on is currently running Capture The Dragonballs Mode.

Players who have a greater powerlevel than you will appear as larger red dots, while weak players will appear as smaller red dots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom