No half life

Best answers
ummm is there any way to play ESF wit out Half life??? cuz i dont think they sell it in stores no more... and im not buyin it on STEAM cuz last time i bought something online they ripped me off... or does the demo work for both of them atleast??? and do i need HL1 or HL2???

nge

Best answers
You need HL1. You cannot get this mod running without it.

They do sell HL in stores. It costs $10-$20 on average. Check any Electronics-Botique, or Babbages.

You'll need steam, regardless if you buy products on it or not. Just a heads up.

It's worth getting a copy of Half Life for mods such as this and others. The game itself is worth it, as I'm sure you know. Hope things work out.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Or you could buy Counter Strike 1.6 (not from the condition zero pack) Also works with Earth Special Forces.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Or you could buy Counter Strike 1.6 (not from the condition zero pack) Also works with Earth Special Forces.
For some unkown reason, a lucky bonus seemed to have popped into my steam account. I bought the hl goty edition for $15AU & steam treated the key as if it were the retail plat edition, So you could get a few lucky extras if your lucky :').

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, everyone with a reg HL key now gets platinum benefits. Blue shift, opposing, force, dod, cs, etc. all comesa with any HL key.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's cool, but what are the benefits of plat?
Oh and like said above, you need half life, order online or go by it at any local store with games and stuff, trust me, it's worth it, hl1 has an incredible single player and you get to download the best mods like esf, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom