No Good Wii Games :'(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was hoping to ask for some Wii games this year (Only have Brawl, Wii Sports, and Wii play), but I honestly do not see any titles I would be interested in purchasing.

I almost came close to asking for Animal Crossing, which I still might, but I hear it's basically the same as the Gamecube/DS version except with internet. I am not in to Zelda or Metroid so I never got their heavy hitters. I rented and beat Super Mario Galaxy because I didn't see myself picking it up to play enough to buy it.

I also read that Nintendo really has not focused on the "hardcore" gamer this year. When I got the Wii, I was expecting the kind of games GameCube came out with, which I would still play today. Can anyone recommend some decent Wii games for the Christmas season?

Best answers
i think any of the nintendo sport games are fun. i played mario strikers (soccer) for hours and it was alot of fun. i also heard that the baseball game was good too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
re4, rockband, megaman 9 vc, cod 5

okami is like zelda.. mario kart, but not sure if you'd be into it. otherwise the wii sucks big fat ones.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why get a wii if u don't like zelda / metroid mario etc?

Okami is excellent if you didn't have it on ps2 btw.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
I was hoping to ask for some Wii games this year (Only have Brawl, Wii Sports, and Wii play), but I honestly do not see any titles I would be interested in purchasing.

I almost came close to asking for Animal Crossing, which I still might, but I hear it's basically the same as the Gamecube/DS version except with internet. I am not in to Zelda or Metroid so I never got their heavy hitters. I rented and beat Super Mario Galaxy because I didn't see myself picking it up to play enough to buy it.

I also read that Nintendo really has not focused on the "hardcore" gamer this year. When I got the Wii, I was expecting the kind of games GameCube came out with, which I would still play today. Can anyone recommend some decent Wii games for the Christmas season?
I suggest the sexbox. I think I've played every game I have about 20 times now. Might hit up some more ace combat six later today. Loooove that gaaaammeeee.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Surprised nobody mentioned No more Heroes...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why get a wii if u don't like zelda / metroid mario etc?

Okami is excellent if you didn't have it on ps2 btw.
I love Mario. Mario Kart was fun, but it didn't being enough new stuff to warrant a by from me, and while Galaxy was awesome, the space theme kind of threw me off.

It's just Metroid and Zelda that I am not in to. And plus I am very cheap with games now. I'll rent it on Gamefly, play it for a couple of weeks, and then mail it back for a new one, so now my standards have been raised to actually BUY a game.

And Super Smash Brothers Brawl is on the Wii, so I had to get it eventually D:

Also, I have all 3 consoles, so when a multi-console game comes out, I usually get it for PS3 or 360. I also had the Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube, and each had their own set of unique games, so each had a purpose. Maybe in the next two years it'll get like that...

Resident Evil seems like a good idea though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom