Best answers
When I make an object in worldcraft nothing ever shows up in my camera box/area. Can anyone please explain why?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because you create an object in one of the other windows doesn't mean you will see it on the camera view, sometimes the object is too high or low for the view and you need to use the 3 graph views to move it to the right spot.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well when you start the program you begin at the axis thingies. (dunno their name ;) )
If you made the box away from there, the camera might not be close enough to see it. Or if you made the box so big it covers the axises, the camera will be inside the box and none of it's faces will appear.
Just move around with the WASD keys in the camera box.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use my mouse to move around in the camera view. I don't remember how to do it exactly because I just automatically know how to do it, but I believe you need to hold shift.

Best answers
I've tried moving everything but I still can't manage to get my objects to show on the cam. Know any other ways to do it?

Best answers
Space + Left-Click in 3D window:
Makes you look around

Space + Right-Click in 3D window:
Makes you move around in the direction your mouse is moving

hope that helps

EDIT: I typed SHIFT?!How dumb am I?!lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you can make the camera window active, then press 'z'.
Now you can use the WASD keys to move as if you were in Half-Life with noclip enabled, and the mouselook is enabled. To disable mouselook, press 'z' again.
And if you press Shift+Z it makes the current window full-screen, useful sometimes. :)

Best answers
Ok thanks it worked! But how come the object doesn't have any texture on it when it's supposed to?

Best answers
click on the camera button in the top-left,and choose 3D textured

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom