NNC

Best answers
i didnt know where to post this... but i had to post about it... the mod is sounding amazing... and ive looked around and stuff and the models are great im sure the fighting will be great... who else is looking forward to this mod... and our own imakongkong is mapping...

that's naruto ninja : chronicals...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah.. we kept getting hacked by the same group of ppl for who knows what reason?? thus it has slowed our progress down a bit.. but dont worry we're all still working hard to get this mod finished (sig shows somethin im working on >_< ) i think theres some old images we had on our website around the web somehwere.. anyways just keep a lookout for us... hopefully those ppl will stop messin with us, so we can finish up this mod for everyones enjoyment of naruto

Best answers
oh... those hackers really suck.... so those old models are gone now?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, NNC for teh lose, since they stole a load of the ESF alpha code >_>

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
Mad_AxMan,

Aside from the fact that ESF's alpha code is free for anyone to use for whatever purpose(as harsens wrote when he distributed it, so you can't say stole), CCNT(the last coder of NNC) is not longer in the mod because of that. When I joined the mod I started the mod's code again from scratch and I can tell you that the current code contains 0% ESF Alpha 2.0 code.

bioball said:
oh... those hackers really suck.... so those old models are gone now?
As for the old models, randy and movento created a completely new, much better looking set of models =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
cctnt used the alpha code, which we will not use =) and which he isnt on the team

Best answers
lewl, alpha 2.0. teh lame.

All our code is written by our coder quadude himself. As is the rest of our stuff.

Best answers
wow... didnt know u guys had so much done already... will ur forums be up much sooner then the game actually comes out or will both of there releases be pretty close together?

Best answers
hmm looks like I might bee needed to defend NNC yet again *pfft randy can't you stay out of bloody trouble for more then a few months*

well it wasn't some people it was kurt(or from what I know they called themselves minions hence testing minons is a bit ironic to me), from what I remeber I did him so bad he hacked mine and my best mates msn (he failed on my best mates but he did mine) but it was worth it for the pure rage he had about me (got a copy of the convo between him and randy and jesus it still makes me laugh)

I have no idea if CCNT used esf code or not as to be honest I've looked into a few myg0t ideas (research if you will and the fact that I was so bored in class) and seen one of the tips was to make a fake pic with fake information (which is where the 'minons' got the idea from) but (sorry to go offtopic) it's like scripting to be honest it's not really good but it's not breaking the rules so who cares ?

I've heard from around that quadude is great coder (a mate of mine went to his esf server once and said he's never seen things like he saw) so I'm hopeful that NNC will be released THIS time and if anyone gets in the way then I will once again be more then willing to kick there arses back to where it belongs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Desmond Tiny said:
if anyone gets in the way then I will once again be more then willing to kick there arses back to where it belongs

Hahhahahahahaha, terrifying! Ahahah!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This thread has already gone down hill in less than 10 posts, I'm going to close it to avoid further comments of 'war' :)p). Anyways, I'm sure NNC has a forum or IRC channel you can compliment them on, try over there, I'm sure any team would appreciate you praising them in their own territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom