Nishiyotahamasha

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg, my friend just sent me this awesome animie that's being made. It's called "Nishiyotahamasha". Here's the basic plot in the form of someone talking to the main character in the show

"Nishiyotahamasha, you must go to the wilderness and rescue your grandfather who was the king of swords in his day as a wolf. The king of swords is a mythical magical creation from the firey 11 who some say still live in the mountains. Run, Nishiyotahamasha, destiny awaits!"

I'll edit this with the link later. In the mean time, discuss.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O google doesn't recognize that name...

And it nearly made me choke when I tried to pronounce it x_X

Best answers
never heard or seen of anything like that. Can't find on google or anidb...
Your plot wont really tell anything about the story... So...What kind of anime it is? Is it action,romance,horror,comedy...etc? How many episodes it has? Is the main character Boy or girl? How old is he/she? For what age is the show meant for? (babies,teen,adult?).... Would really help to find out what kind of anime it is... Discussing is imbossible without any of this knowledge

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't seem to find anything about it either, not on populair anime info websites, not even on the website that has nearly all torrents of animes available at the moment. (I think I'm not allowed to say the name of the website.)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality said:
It's a prank.
o_O

If this anime turns out to be any good, I might check it out. I've been a Hellsing addict for about 2 years now, so I think I'm in need of a new anime. Hell, the only anime other than Hellsing that I've watched in the past 2 years has been Rurouni Kenshin (Which was awesomeness!).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, only Kenshin and Hellsing? Never watched Fullmetal Alchemist? Full Metal Panic (+Fumoffu!)?

Anyway...Is this really a prank or does this anime exist...ENLIGHTEN US, SUB!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really, what was the point?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanted to enlighten the forum community about a brand new animie that kicks ass.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You wanted to put down anime lovers with lame satire. Nice.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Spunky said:
o_O

If this anime turns out to be any good, I might check it out. I've been a Hellsing addict for about 2 years now, so I think I'm in need of a new anime. Hell, the only anime other than Hellsing that I've watched in the past 2 years has been Rurouni Kenshin (Which was awesomeness!).
Congrats, you're an idiot. I've stated the already apparent obvious and you still believe in a fake.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality, I respectfully respect your oppinion and comments, but please, and this is the last time i'm going to say this, stop spamming my thread. If you must talk nonsense, take it to PM's. If you keep this up, I'm going to be forced to report you to a mod.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If you keep this up, I'm going to be forced to report you to my poop.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's a shot of Episode 3 which comes out next week. The killer robots which know the future are having a battle with the Four Swords Mega Powerful twin Brother, Tihatokamashiyotamekusha. It's up to Nishiyotahamasha to save the day

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3425/sdsdsdsdsqi1.jpg

Disclaimer: The picture is not for the faint of heart. It's a little on the offensive side, but I should not get warned for posting art. Good is fighting Evil, afterall, and there's nothing wrong with that. Thank you.

If this thread could get stickied, I'd greatly appreciate it, as I'm sure would all of the great members of this fine forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol. I'm gonna be extremely lenient here and not warn anyone. We've established that it's just a spoof towards anime and should be treated as such: laughter and light-hearted fun. So, less spam and 'flames', thanks.

If a mod wants to close it, I'd have no objections... but, I also have no objections to leaving it open.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This anime needs more busty girls in sailor uniforums.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The killer robots are girls in Sailor uniforms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom