Nintendo Gamacube Games

What's your favorite Nintendo Gamecube Game ?

• 007: Nightfire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario Sunshine

• Metroid Prime

• Zelda: The Wind Waker

• Star Wars: Rogue Leader 2

• Resident Evil

• Robotech: Battlecry

• Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

• Splinter Cell

• NBA Street Volume 2

• Total voters
Best answers
:cool: This is just a poll to find out what's your favorite type of games for the Nintendo Gamecube. There are many variations if we talk about the type of the game. Vote and Thank you once more for your posts.

:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmmmmmmm, this is a tough question. I would have to say its a three way tie between Metroid Prime, Zelda: The Windwaker, and F-Zero GX.

So I don't know what to vote for, metroid and zelda or both equally great, and I'm enjoying F-Zero GX more right now, but it isn't even there.

Best answers
Hash said:
Hmmmmmmmm, this is a tough question. I would have to say its a three way tie between Metroid Prime, Zelda: The Windwaker, and F-Zero GX.

So I don't know what to vote for, metroid and zelda or both equally great, and I'm enjoying F-Zero GX more right now, but it isn't even there.
Sorry, but I only put the games that I own, so F-Zero GX isnt't there because I don't have it either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O

no super smash brothers....cant..... understand....... poll.......................

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl Hibiki, you just triggered memeories, i indeed would have to agree with smash brothers. I only played it three times, but it was fun. From your list, i would have to say Hitman 2, becuase i've played it on the PC, and i hate Gamecube(with the exception of a few games).

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wee i finally got my GC and i love it \o/

But if those are the games you own... then you dont have SSBM... what kind of a person are you? o_O

Out of the games ive played so far i think Metroid Prime is the best.

Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
Wee i finally got my GC and i love it \o/

But if those are the games you own... then you dont have SSBM... what kind of a person are you? o_O

Out of the games ive played so far i think Metroid Prime is the best.
What the hell is that SSBM game ?? o_O I don't know it by their initials, so please post the entire name of the game. Thank you.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
raulo: Super Smash Brother Melee

I only played Super Mario Sunshine once, that my first time on a NGC and last time, but I think Eternal Darkness would be my favorite even though I never played it :p

Best answers
Super Smash Bros. Melee is my 1st NGC game..

On THAT list........

Super Mario Sunshine =p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where the hell is SUPER SMASH BRO'S!!!!!!???????

Well anyway I love SSB and I love Robotech : Battle Cry :D I have 007 Nightfire too :)

Best answers
Super Smash Brothers all the way! But if not, Id have to say Zelda

Best answers
Super....Smash Brothers=godly, since day one ssb was the best even on 64 and when it moved to gc (ssbm) it kicked even more ass. Ive played that game so damn much... o and eternal darkness is pretty sweet but very confusing, and really other than that i wasnt very impressed with there other games,dont get me wrong i love zelda but the new one (as with the rest of there games) they made it kinda kiddie and i hate that style of graphics...:\ i dunno im sure zelda is pretty cool i just got tired of it(i might try it again some time)and the mario game was ok a very different approach to mario, it was kinda cool but not awesome. Basically i just get tired of all nintendos kiddie games. Oh yea and Mortal Kombat kick ass also :D(hmmm i think i typed to much, o well)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow super smash bros melee is great but id still have to say that Zelda: the Windwaker Pwnzorz every other gamecube game..

Best answers
hum...well i hate games cube but i would have to say nba street cuz all the other games u have there suck lol...sry for that but i dont like em

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of those games suck. The whole gamecube sucks. There is only one game on the whole thing I'd even consider not hating. Soul Caliber 2.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX this is not a "flame the camecube (or any x console) thread" anyone who does feel the need to do that gets a warning. don't let it happen again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha :p you dont have Super Smash Brother Melee. The best game of all time.

Its the only reason i have a Gamecube, i've put most my year into that game.

(SaiyanPrideXIX, im guessing you've never played on a Gamecube, am i right? And if you have, you probably played something like Simpson's Road Rage)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom