Nintendo DS or PSP?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My personal choice for which to purchase? Both, given the time, the money, and the want.

Realistically, my personal choice for which to purchase within the forseeable future: The DS. Why? Because I want a DS :)

Best answers
I'm gonna go with the PSP first due to the fact their games appeal to me more atm. I think the double screen on the DS is kool, but Nintendo games don't appeal to me as much nowadays...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
Reports place the PSP battery at around 6 hours to 7 hours maximum.
its 2 hours for movies, 6-7 hours for games

so yeah dont expect to be seeing too many movies on that psp

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROTFL, Sony has you all clenched in the hype machine . . . have fun recharging your PSPs constantly :p

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
or just buy an AC adapter :p

the DS looks cool, new metroid game coming out for it. :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
6-7 hours is enough for me, its not like i play nonstop 24/7...

Best answers
Protables are not my thing either, why get a system with lower quality graphics than something you can get in a PS2 or XBOX? Because it is portable? I can't really think of any time that I have when I'm not home that I could be gaming...that is why I would say if you want a portable, go for DS. Portables are aimed at younger gamers who sit in car rides or tag along with parents, Nintendo is aimed at younger gamers with their game selections. Thus, theoretically you should buy DS.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats not true my gba has saved me so much from sitting in waiting rooms and stuff staring at walls

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
thats not true my gba has saved me so much from sitting in waiting rooms and stuff staring at walls
Thats what I have my Minidisc for ;o... But seriously, who plays a handheld THAT much that they'd run out of batteries before they get a chance to re-charge it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom