• Paul Pheonix - Fighting Style: Judo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lei Wu Long - Fighting Style: Five Style Chinese Martial Arts

• Yoshimitsu - Fighting Style: Manji Ninja Arts

• Total voters
Best answers
look at this...my first "from scratch" model.not for esf but another mod i work on lol forgot the name atm.but here ya go.crits plz.

Best answers
It's good, but the legs need to be thinner (ninja's luv wearing tight suits for some reason). Everything else is :yes:

Best answers
Hmm, glad your making your own models now. However your render isn't to good. Get some flat shade pics and couple angles and i can really crit it. From this pic it looks good and yes the pants look a little baggy, and somehow the body structure reminds me of a kid.

Best answers
If it's just me, but i see something (left of the pic of the model) its either someting being added to the model, or a bad meld in the vest.

Best answers
its the back of the jacket thingy flap i hadnt fixed it in that pic

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ImpTaimer said:
It's good, but the legs need to be thinner (ninja's luv wearing tight suits for some reason). Everything else is :yes:
actualy no they dont wear skin tight suits what they do is wrap the bottem part of the legging up so it doesnt flap around and get steped on

Best answers
...i was being sarcastic. Of course they wear light clothing so it doesn't snag on anything and it can be fit to a certain circumstance. It's also to fully maximise that person's movement/flexibility.

Best answers
well i made the pants way to long also they are only supposed to go to his knees.its gonna be hayate from dead or alive 3(my favorate video game)i was thinking of puting a DBZ head on it and release it for esf but i dunno.

Best answers
Very good, nice detail, what mod is this for? I cant really find anything wrong with it, I personally think you should keep the pants alittle baggy but not too much, I remember a shot of some ninja in Ehrgiez with a suit just like that with baggy pants, anyway I think it looks nice.

Best answers
Long pants :|.. Who's head are you gonna put on it if its a DBZ head. Please vegeta :D

Actually first of all they have the pants which are just alittle baggy but can be tightened near the feet, Then they were more of a Jacket with a belt.
Maybe a Vest on top of that for small protection, i dont know.

The whole idea of it is to have maximum flexibility but also Hiding capability along with stealth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow is very nice is awesome don't put Vegeta's head it wouldn't go with it.Put Trunks instead ^_^

Best answers
UPDATE

ummm can anyone help me lower the poly count .its really high but still low enough for HL.its around 4000 so itll prolly make low class pc's lag.

Best answers
4000 is way to high for half life. I mean I'd say you would be stretching it at 2000. Hmm how about you get a side pic of the model, then I might want to help you out. (depending if its clean enough)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom