Best answers
im working on a ninja pack its not done yet its just some pics of some of the ones i got done still need gohan and goku and the others all models but the gt vegeta witch was made by BROLLI MAN reskined by me...........all the other models are from the esf_team I Also Had TO Use SMo's Goku The ESF_GOKu WASNT WORKING :( But smo's goku worked fine and seening how it say feel free to edit as u like i did hehe.....all the credits will be on site and in the file..............

http://www.geocities.com/jim_man68/ESF_PIC

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm i think they fell in black mud right? well they look cool but im copying u lol hahha

Best answers
lol slim heheh ya i thought krillan looked just right wit all balck so i dint do any thing but piccolo i dint know what to do so i was like heck ill make them have black cloths

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks looked like someone shut him up and taped his mouth

Best answers
maybe u should remove the blue west from trunks? he just would look alittle better with all black, except for that they all look cool, especially ur gohan hes really cool! :)

Best answers
Awesome models, Im love the idea.
Now all we need are some dark maps for ESF...

Best answers
i got some thing in plain for trunks but the rest of the models on my site are going to stay they way they are....... in a few days it should be released i hope

Best answers
These are nice! Can't wait until you release them ^_^ My only critism is fix Trunk and maybe add some spice to Piccolo but I really like the Gohan and the Krillin turned out, They look awsome :)

Best answers
i like that krillin skin but sumthing needs to be done about the piccolo, perhaps some face paint lol jk

Best answers
Hehe, they all look awesome, cept Piccolo is plain. You did a great job with Krillin heh

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats not gohan, thats vegeta

Best answers
oh hehe..my bad i see its vegeta now..anywya i think he looks coolest cus hes just got the suit and the mask and all the cool stuff.. :)

Best answers
Damnit dude that's cool...but it would be cooler if Trunks had a ninja-to :p

Best answers
I dont like Goku i got a great idea for goku.

Heres my idea:

You have to use the original goku of esf.
Do the same clothes as vegeta only not in black but in blue.
Make the hair white.
Make red lines above his eyes.

Heres a pic of how he should look like.

http://www.freewebs.com/steventhag/ninjagoku.jpg

you have to copy and paste the link

Best answers
You might wanna reread the very FIRST post then ull see y he cant use the ESF Goku. o_O But ya im likeing that krillin one hehe. he is a good ski of him.

Best answers
ninja pack is out :) but the band with is to much i took off some files and pics that i dint need so i hope it will stay open when it comes back in a hour..................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom