Ninja Girl Erin

Best answers
Hey ho , curently working on a cute ninja girl based on the naruto anime, plan after a few more edits on the head to move on to the whole body, then uv and texture for the final hdr render. I apologize in advance for the crappy quality renders as im in exams i have not had much time and shouldent have even started this project hehe. Anyway here she is so far c&c welcome.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah nice head model, errr

But the nose seems to be a little to small, an the eye's are very big, looks allmost like an alien, or babyface.

She does not really look "kawai" to me. :p

But nice job anyways, it does look realistic, but then again, for realistic style the eyes just look to big, and the nose to small, only IMO.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some eyebrows should fix the way she looks now. (as JP said, not kawai)

Best answers
Thanx for the comments so far guys , im not going typicaly for a model with human physique its more of a semi realistic high poly model heres a ref i used loosely as its sorta the style i wanted when i started the project

will post an update with the basis of the body soon just haveing to study for my art history exam tommorw o_O o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I said on msn... Very nice work :)

BUT if you want her to resemble a more ninja ish look I would reccommend working in the eyes... Right now they arent really anime style. :)

Good stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the lips arent defined enough, and they are also shaped weird (look at the lower lip).
you also need to bring the cheeks out a bit more. and define the eyelids somewhat. at the moment she looks too flat faced, almost downs-syndrome-ish.

Best answers
i think the head protector is to high and i agree with gir about the lips.but the rest is really nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
She looks like an infant.
ROFL

Uhm ya the protecter needs to be BIGGER and lowered... But its your character so if you want it that way its cool lol.

BTW you havent posted a side view yet. Post one :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also, the protector/bandana makes her forhead look too long, maybe lowering it would be good.

since this is quite obviously a high poly job, i think you should have modeled that on sepperately.

also, i would suggest drawing your owrn references instead of using joan of arc, if you want an anime/manga feel. if you look at the finnished joan model, it doesnt look very anime stylised at all. sure it looks cartoony, but it doesnt have the feel that i think your trying to achieve.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Her name is from a chick from my school that stuters and say's like alot ;P

Not bad but there's somethin weird about that headband, I'd remodel it D:

Best answers
wow thanx for all the comments guys was realy nice to read wat you all had to say , thanx a load , however i feel as i changed my mind about 99 times of wat this would be starting froam joan too sakura (note the large forhead) and finaly deciding on a custom anime girl called Erin.more to the point i will be scrapping this project as i wanted to do a hdr realistic render however it wont realy suite the style of wat im doing so instead i will be starting a Realstic Female and proberly calling her Erin just so i cant say i scrapped the project all together but takeing it in a another direction hehe , anyway untill the next post with the new erin ladas XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh you told me on msn... awaiting it :)

You gonna use the same refs? :p prolly not

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom