Nine Inch Nails Concert

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yupp I'm a lucky bastard who got to see the Nine Inch Nails at the Toronto Molson Amphitheatre with my girl! :D

Trent Ressner played ****en awesome he sounded crisp and clean and reproduced some of his original songs perfectly. The visuals were just amazing the light show was great but what made if even more awesome was the screen behind the band and also this screen that folded up and down when they needed to use it for a song. Smoke effects were great, lighting effects were excellent and couldn't ask for any better.

Bauhaus & Peaches opened up for the NiN and they weren't too bad I guess, I was just pissed that Bauhaus didn't play one of their more popular songs Bela Lugosi's Dead but oh well what are you going to do their just the warmup band. :(

The one song I really wanted the NiN to play was Reptile and they didn't which ticked me off but other then that great show and if you happend to have seen the concert on this tour or at the same place I saw them post below. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

right on man! NiN do great shows =]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
Yupp I'm a lucky bastard who got to see the Nine Inch Nails at the Toronto Molson Amphitheatre with my girl! :D

Trent Ressner played ****en awesome he sounded crisp and clean and reproduced some of his original songs perfectly. The visuals were just amazing the light show was great but what made if even more awesome was the screen behind the band and also this screen that folded up and down when they needed to use it for a song. Smoke effects were great, lighting effects were excellent and couldn't ask for any better.

Bauhaus & Peaches opened up for the NiN and they weren't too bad I guess, I was just pissed that Bauhaus didn't play one of their more popular songs Bela Lugosi's Dead but oh well what are you going to do their just the warmup band. :(

The one song I really wanted the NiN to play was Reptile and they didn't which ticked me off but other then that great show and if you happend to have seen the concert on this tour or at the same place I saw them post below. :D
Drown in a dishwasher for not inviting me foo.

I went to a Hewy Lewis and the News concert....does that count?

Best answers
NIN, the greatest band I know. When I first saw "And All That Could Have Been" I though .... hmmm. Then I watched it again on DVD and I thought it was bad ass, I justed had never seen them live before and didn't much know what to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom