💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suppose i should explain the name. the character designer for serial experiments lain also came up with the character designs for niea_7(niea under seven). so i decided to mix the characters aswell as the name.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, thats not half bad!
nice font 2, gj!

Best answers
eh..

nothing eye-catching...just airbrush strokes radial blurred looks like...

colors are good for illumination, but it just doesnt seem to good to me..but since it's a wallpaper and I may quote: wallpapers are for background, not foreground...then it would be good. :p

Plus, you give room for icons somewhat....but still nothing new..

6/10

Best answers
its not WHAT he did its how COOL it looks thats the point

10/10

Best answers
not my syle, in a wallpaper i need something in the foreground, but anyways it's ni :):yes: (but not my style :no: but still nice :yes: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
time u were only right about the radial blur. i actual made some abstract 3d images in 3d studio max then i copyied it about 5 times in ps added a darken/lighten(whichever blends with black i dun remember) layer mode so it blended ine easiy. after that comes the images. they arnt illumination but an overlay. then i altered the font because i still need to download some better ones. and strife is right it is never about what u did with somethin but what it looks like when it comes out.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I really like it, I dunno why all you other people think its bad, you say its easy? then make sometihng similer yourself, I could not do that and I admit it. Even if it was/is easy it still looks good, its how it looks not the difficulty...

So 10/10 for me, great job man, keep it up I reallyl iek your work!

*edit* THe Dark One, You said its easy, yet you just made you first sig... Which is no where near the skill level of Ima Own Yo Ass. So how do you know its easy? Just guessing its easy cause someone else did?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's kinda easy too, and I don't think it looks top notch, u can do way better Ima .... I've seen way better anyways.. then again it was an experiment

Best answers
Nice, but the earphones stand out too much. They are too bold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom