NHL Playoffs

Best answers
Woo last night's game was awesome.

Also, anyone else notice that the picture I posted is updated everytime a team is eliminated? Pretty cool... I just linked it from some other website, and someone's updating it =D

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Canucks beat Dallas 4-1 game 7, winning the series 4-3. Was a awsome match up. Very exciting to watch.
Roberto Luongo was/is insanely wicked in net.

round 2 'nucks vs Ducks should be an exciting matchup

Canucks are a good bet for the finals and have probably one of the best chances to win The Cup.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Canucks are a good bet for the finals and have probably one of the best chances to win The Cup.
As much as I love the Canucks, they have to pick up their offence, Luongo can't do it on his own. There are a lot of teams currently playing better than Vancouver.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't even sleep until about 1 AM last night because of the cheering and screaming, horns honking..
Now I find out it's because of the Canucks winning?
I'm going to pretend I care about hockey and this cities team, and say: GO CANUCKS GO!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Canucks beat Dallas 4-1 game
4-1? It was 1-1 when I finished my exam, then it was 2-1 when I checked on the way home, and then they were shaking hands when I turned on the TV.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
4-1? It was 1-1 when I finished my exam, then it was 2-1 when I checked on the way home, and then they were shaking hands when I turned on the TV.
Two empty netters.

When Canucks tied 1-1, I actually predicted them winning 5-1 and said it out loud for no reason O.O. "Canucks are gonna win 5-1"

And they did have a couple of good chances to get the fifth goal late in the 3rd.

As much as I love the Canucks, they have to pick up their offence, Luongo can't do it on his own. There are a lot of teams currently playing better than Vancouver.
Agreed, but if the 2nd and 3rd periods were any indication of how the Canucks can play it looks good, although most of the time with them they usually get going like 5min before the game is over, they need to play with that driver the full 3.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No point in making another playoffs thread since the playoffs are still going.

Holy **** the Senators are playing consistent, taking their first two series in 5 games, and now going up 3-0 on Buffalo?

I smell the cup coming home to Canada this year *touch wood*. Smells glorious.

Best answers
Opty said:
I smell the cup coming home to Canada this year *touch wood*. Smells glorious.
Not if my Wings have anything to say about it.

Best answers
Not if my Wings have anything to say about it.
Its OUR wings :p

I was pretty surprised to hear that the Wings beat the Ducks in game 1, but holy ****... game 3 they beat them 5-0. I thought the Wings were gonna have a hell of a time taking them too....

So much for that, GO WINGS!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay! The two teams I wanted to advance to the final did so!

Ottawa, because they kick ass, and the un-Mighty Ducks, because now Edmonton gets their first-round pick. Good stuff.

Now, Sens, destroy them!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I'm going with the sens as well as I want the cup to stay in Canada.

Best answers
How disappointing... well... I hope the Sens win now... :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratulations, Anaheim. I didn't think it was possible, but you have just shown me the worst rendition of Oh Canada I have ever heard, and I have heard it sung in many an American hockey rink.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congratulations, Anaheim. I didn't think it was possible, but you have just shown me the worst rendition of Oh Canada I have ever heard, and I have heard it sung in many an American hockey rink.
That man totally butchered my anthem.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Pronger doesn't get suspended for that elbow I'm calling shenanigans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Horray for teams with no fanbase winning the cup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom