NFL

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, NFL season is coming up, so who are your favorite teams?

I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan at heart, but I also love the team from my home city, the Baltimore Ravens.

(by the way, I got tickets to the Cowboys Thanksgiving game, premium seats, 16th row on the 20 yard line..each ticket cost like, 93$ but my dad got them for free \o/)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!

NEW YORK GIANTS!!!

Im probably the biggest football fan on this forum.. I got a whole section of room just for Giants stuff.. Hats, autographs, posters, bobbleheads, footballs, helmets.. Im a huge fan. On draft day in april I went to the stadium and met all the players and went through the lockeroom. On Oct 2nd im going to meet all the players at the Rams vs. Giants game..

and btw

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Psh, I can take abuse on the cowboys, but let's recall to a certain superbowl the giants were in a few years ago..against what team? :eek:

Ravens D:

that was a spankin >; o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
Psh, I can take abuse on the cowboys, but let's recall to a certain superbowl the giants were in a few years ago..against what team? :eek:

Ravens D:

that was a spankin >; o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rubgy is the ***est sport ever.. Its a bunch of sweaty men hugging each other..
And then there stupid enough not to wear any pads, and possibly kill themselves..

Why dont you go play? 350 pounds of muscle coming at you.. And why dont you try it with no pads?

Rugby players are also MUCH smaller then the avrg NFL player.. An average D-lineman is aprox 300 pounds. If you play QB, probably the hardest thing to do in sports, I wanna see you get blind-sided by that...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Philadelhpia Eagles...We went there last year, we gonna take it all this one...As long as T.O settles his ass down and the team gets their act together.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Maybe one day the eagles will have something to put in there trophy case

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a bunch of sweaty men hugging each other..
Sound at all familiar?

And then there stupid enough not to wear any pads, and possibly kill themselves..
You dont need pads. The players that try to do football tackles dont last long enough to finish the game. The point of tackling in football is to stop the player and drive them back. In rugby it is used to pull the guy to deck.

An average D-lineman is aprox 300 pounds. If you play QB, probably the hardest thing to do in sports, I wanna see you get blind-sided by that...
They also sit on the sideline for half the game. Lets see one of those guys play for 80 minutes without needing oxygen. Rugby players are smaller because they need to be able to run harder, longer. Lets see one of your D-linemen tackle a guy, get up, pick up the ball and run the length of the field being chased by smaller, more agile players.

This is what happened to the last guy that said he didnt like rugby, so watch your mouth.

Nobody likes the Giants anyway, lose the fanboi.

Anyway
, I didnt know the NFL season started so late. Ill watch the superbowl, but the rest of the season passes by unnoticed in Canada.

Our football season is half over. Unless Ricky Ray figures out that the entire stadium knows hes going to throw the ball before he does, the Esks are in trouble.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Nobody likes the Giants anyway, lose the fanboi.
I happen to like the Giants more than most other teams, and I do not think this thread needs any hostility over Rugby vs Football; both are excellent sports. Also I believe the whole point of this thread is the NFL, meaning American Football, not which sport is better.

This season is going to be more intense than the last one, I am sure of it. I wish I watch a majority of the games last season, though I am going to try to this season. I am going to be busy, MBL games, NFL games, and eventually NHL, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BTW magus, nice seats :)

on Oct 2nd, when I go to the Rams vs. Giants, were 50 yard like, row 2.
My dads friend from work gives tickets to his clients, and his has like 100 people coming, the team, and a big tailgating bus, as sort of like a party thing. Get to get a ton of autographs.

Best answers
Raiders here ;D were gonna be the first to give the pats a L this season :laff:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Minnesota Vikings, baby. Finally, for like the first time in recorded history, we actually have a defense :p I really anxious to see how this plays out this season. Long term projections put us in the Super Bowl, but losing to the Patriots (anyone else sick of them yet?) so I hope we win it all! Haven't had a big ticker tape parade type event since 1991 when the Twins won the World Series.

-Karrde-

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ive been a Cowboy fan as long as i can remember, but the only team i really root for now is the Jets :p

Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
Minnesota Vikings, baby. Finally, for like the first time in recorded history, we actually have a defense :p I really anxious to see how this plays out this season. Long term projections put us in the Super Bowl, but losing to the Patriots (anyone else sick of them yet?) so I hope we win it all! Haven't had a big ticker tape parade type event since 1991 when the Twins won the World Series.

-Karrde-
god u arent the only one whos tired of the Patriots my god they are annoying as ****. We're stuck playin those ****ers the first game this season. I hope Moss blows up and makes these bastards start off wit a L.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh and btw.. For any falcons/eagles/bengals fans

-Peter Warrick was waived by the bengals
-Peerless Price was waived by the Falcons (For Hwo)
-Corey Simon was released by Eagles (Giants are front leaders to sign him)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom