NFL

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The spam ends now.
-

As for my Super Bowl predictions, I figure it's Falcons vs Steelers this year.

Not being fanboy... the Eagles look weaker, and so do the Patriots, so let the other two teams who were 1 game way, go this year.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Cowboys got Bledsoe now, he may be old (younger than vinny XD) but I think he'll do the cowboys alot of good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bledsoe has been sacked 140 times in the last 2 years.. most in NFL. Hes 34 years old and doesnt have even close to the calbibur of the recievers he had in Buffalo, where he still strugled. Dallas still is not a playoff team, sorry. They had this "amazing" offseason, where they got a aging QB, a guard who needed back surgery, and a aging Cornerback.. People love the Cowboys for somereason, even though there.. old.. Me-Shawn is horrible. JJ is the only brightspot, but even with a good RB (IE, Buffalo, Washington, and SD prior to last year)

The falcons and mike vick are NOT going to the superbowl. Way too many question marks. The teams IMO that are going to the SB are the Colts and the Eagles. Eagles are still way to dominant, even though I despise them so much.

My playoffs bracket are:
AFC:
West-Denver
East-Pats
South-Colts
North-Steelers
WC-Jets
WC-SD

NFC:
West-Seahawks
East-Eagles
South-Falcons