NFL!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know what.. dallas lost and...

Manning drops back.. keeps looking.. no ones open.. he throws it up.. TD TOOMER, EVERYONE CELEBRATES, 5 seconds left, EXTRA POINT AND THE GIANTS WIN!, the PAT is up.. and its.. GOOD, 24-23 giants! THE GIANTS WIN!!! GIANTS BEAT DENVER, THERE 5 GAME STREAK IS OVER.

Giants are 4-2.. and wait.. Dallas is in last??? Magus.. what happened?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Cowboys had the chance to really come out on top of the NFC in this game, two of the NFC's best QB's going against each other, Dallas had the game defensively, but instead of taking hte knee and going into OT bledsoe kept trying to force the ball (they had one timeout left, I don't blame them)

Both offenses of the game were balls, defense on both teams were good, but I'm a sad panda. 4-3isn't bad at all, but damn 5-2 would've been sweet. :p

I'm still just happy Dallas beat NY and Philly this year though. :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Falcons play the depleted Jets tonight, and we're considered the favorites.

Still, I won't rest till I see them keep Curtis Martin in the backfield.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe the vikings won on sunday. Man we need a new coach though :p Vikings are like 2-4.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KarrdeKNR said:
I can't believe the vikings won on sunday. Man we need a new coach though :p Vikings are like 2-4.
A coaching won't help at all, and I like Tice, he coaches a good O-line, being a TE himself once.

What you need is your team to grow up, which they did a lot last Sunday.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.. they need a new coach. Its a miracle he still has his job.

You gota remember, the "sex" scandale the vikings has had been a tradition for years, Tice new about. Tice has had all the talent in the world, including this year, and has sucked. There o-line sucks, so I dont know what your talking about hwo, but they vikings NEED work.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eagles had just won because of that kickass play, a player blocked a field goal kick and another ran it to the otehr side of the field for a touch down.

I think we are up against the denver broncos next...And I prefer to go by team names though.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
There o-line sucks, so I dont know what your talking about hwo, but they vikings NEED work.
I think your just being a biased Giant fan, once again.

Falcons YPR = 5.4
Colts YPR = 4.2
Vikings YPR = 3.9

Giants YPR = 3.2
-

Mewelde Moore is having a decent season, and the Vikings drives feature him a lot. The Vikings just need to get over it and move on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where did u get 3.2 from? The giants ypr is 4.5

o_O...

3.9 ypr is NOT very good... And if you watch the NFL, and acutally have seen a vikings game, pressure from right up the gut is hitting Culpepper every play. If your QB has only 6td and 12 INT's, your O line is not very good. Culpepper leads the league in being sacked (otherthen david carr). And btw, just because Tice was a TE, doesnt mean he could block. Tice was mediocre during his career as a TE.

Cullpeper-Sacked 29 times
Eli- 10
Carr- 35
Vick- 12
Peyton- 5

Im not really sure where you get ure info from

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that's all Tice is, a good OL coach. I think he fails as head coach. That's not to say that the players don't have issues on and off the field. Problem is that Tice seems to be like one of the guys to the players which is not a positive quality in a head coach.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tice is just a bad coach. Besides Matt Birk, he hasnt even had a quality o-line.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seemed to have misplaced the Jets' YPR with the Giants, my bad.

But, he has had good O-Lines, especially last season, getting 4.6 YPR.

Not to mention, Culpepper throwing 39 TDs.

It was overshadowed by Peyton Manning's performance though, as well as Donovan McNabb's.

The problem is, Moss is in Oakland, so teams just stack the box, and blitz on every play, believing Culpepper doesn't have a passing target anymore.

Losing a key WR threat is a deep wound that bleeds for awhile.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Washington Redskins are doing good this year as well. They might make it to wildcard as the divisional slots are looking to go to both Falcons and Bucs. Moving on, after a sencere 52-17 victory over the 49ers last week, I'm pretty confident at our teams progress. I still have it in the back of my mind that we will end up blowing our record and end up loosing our playoff birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom