NFL part 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So.. there was a thread earlier, but it died out. Now its about 7 weeks later and its starting to turn into the real football season.

And now.. I will brag to all those people who sent me PM's saying my G-men suck.

First.. Falcons: 7-5 right now, have 3 1st place teams coming up, there 9-7 at best.
Redskins: Sry Iceman, but at 5-6, ure done.
Magus: I made my own category for magus.. Both ure teams are getting spanked. WHich 1 do u want me to make fun of first? Cowboys, or Ravens? You decide and get back to me.

Anyway, how is YOUR team doing so far this season?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the Vikings aren't doing great, but somehow we managed to get back into it. 7-5 atm, and close to overtaking chicago for #1 iun the division, and close to a wild card. We're most def not going to the super bowl, but we might make the playoffs at this rate. Still a lot of games left though.

Best answers
I dont really watch Pro Football, My home team is the Detroit Lions, which suck horribly. dont even know their record at all, They just fired their coach, Steve Mariucchi (how ever the hell you spell it) and they still suck. But I have to give them credit, they were no. 1 in their conference, WERE.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A little off-topic but sorta not really. Wilfrid Laurier (my school) just won the Vanier cup. Which is like the Super Bowl / Grey Cup of Canadian University football.

GO GOLDEN HAWKS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom