NFL Madden 2007 and Fight Night Round 3

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering if anyone played these games and if they were good. I know both of them are nothing more than upgrades, but upgrades never hurt. I haven't heard anything bad about NFL Madden 2007 but I heard that in Fight Night Round 3 that there's a lot of product placement.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In 07, it's basically the same game with updated rosters and game modes.

In 3, it is the same as round 2 but faster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fight Night 3 is way better than 2, at least the 360 version is.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember hearing that Fight Night Round 3 has a first person mode, is this true? That sounds like something I'd really enjoy using.

Also how are the fights? In Fight Night Round 2 they were kind of slow paced.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol Fight Night Round 2 slow ? I could take out my opponents in a matter of seconds XD But in Round 3 the haymakers were toned down (made slower..a lot) And they added some super punches, punches that make ur opponent lose all their HP in 1 hit but they are damn slow.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jakut said:
lol Fight Night Round 2 slow ? I could take out my opponents in a matter of seconds XD But in Round 3 the haymakers were toned down (made slower..a lot) And they added some super punches, punches that make ur opponent lose all their HP in 1 hit but they are damn slow.
I meant the punching and movement speed, both of which I considered pretty slow in Fight Night Round 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
Faster as in?
Unlike Fight Night 2004, Round 2 was very slow, Round 3 speeds up the movement/punching.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Unlike Fight Night 2004, Round 2 was very slow, Round 3 speeds up the movement/punching.
Awesome. I'm definately going to pick up Madden '07 and Fight Night Round 3. Thanks for the replies.

Best answers
Fight Night Round 3 is definately a must if you have a 360. IMO it has to be up there for best boxing game. graphically and gameplay wise its just great. Madden 07 this year is a bit better then last years. They changed the truck stick to a highlight stick so little backs can use it as well as big ones, theyve added roles for certain players in franchise mode, A.I. is loads better then last years and its still a pretty solid game so its definately worth consideration on buying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom