Nexus... A game you MUST play!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, for years now I played this game called Nexus: TK. Its ussualy 10 dollars a month and its a RPG. Its now beta testing a new patch. You can play the new beta test for a while until it goes back to paying $10 a month. This beta is free from what my friend told me.

Some lowdown on the game:

You start out as a peasent in Anchient Korea. Your a weeeee peasent.. When you get to level five you can become either:

Warrior
Poet
Mage
Rogue

-you pick one and start your journey. Some key features in the game:
-Subpaths that are PLAYER RUN, you need to be able to roleplay.
-They include: Merchant, Ranger, Diviner, Shaman, Spy, Chogun, Do.. etc.. theres 16 overall, 4 for each orignal path.
-Clans with are PLAYER RUN, hard to get into
-Quests somewhat like world of warcraft
-crafting like WoW a little..
-GREAT GAMEPLAY!! No more point and click. Dont let the gfx decieve you, the gameplay is great
-Houses
-PVP in Carnages.. You go in teams and you fight each other. If your team wins, you get a prize.
-Marketplaces
-Thouusands of events. The game caresa lot about there community. One example is two kingdoms (Koguryo and Buya) went to war against each other and you had to fight. Another example is after the 1 year 9/11 aniversary they gave out fansl.
-Small community which is a good thing.. Its a small place, not like WoW. You can travel the whole map in a day. Easy to get around.
-Levels 1-99 but it never ends.. You can get to 99 in 2 weeks, but when u get 99 you stll hunt. You can turn in your exp to get additional stats. Increase your mana and health and when lets say you get to 40,000 vita and 80,000 mana you can go to the next level, and become a Il San. Then Ee San, and Sam San. It keeps going...

Some screens: DONT LET THE GFX FOOL YOU!!!

http://www.nexusatlas.com/photo/reports/alpha3.gif[img]
[img]http://www.nexusatlas.com/photo/reports/alpha2.gif

To clear it up: THESE PICKS ARE FROM THE BETA VERSION!!! NO FROM THE OLD VERSION. YOU CAN PLAY THE BETA VERSION NOW, BUT IF YOU PLAY THE OLD YOU CAN ONLY GO TO LEVEL 12 AND THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY. EVENTUALLY THE OLD WILL TURN INTO THIS FULL TIME AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY.

Try it out.. if you like it, keep going when they update to the beta full time. Hate it, and u can stop.

www.nexustk.com

some game info: www.nexusatlas.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That game is ass old, I played that when it was BRAND NEW and gave it up a few years later for DARK AGES (When it was only a few months old mind you). I was addicted to DARK AGES for about...6 years then dropped it for some free MMOs and finally Guild Wars (Yes! I can be addicted w/o the guilt!)

By the way, might wanna edit your post and fix the spelling mistakes (ex. Anchient --> Ancient) and fix the image tag on one of the images.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the first like 10 levels..

Nexus has changed a lot since you left

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
for the first like 10 levels..

Nexus has changed a lot since you left
It may have, but now I prefer games w/ better graphics. I remember going back to DARK AGES and my parents coming by and saying things like "Oh you back to playing that kiddie game again?" -_-

Best answers
it looks like Ro except horrible... not worth it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing in Nexus TK that is better than RO is the crafting & quests, nothing else.

Best answers
well i was kinda speaking out of my ass when i said that... cuase i was really pissed off... ill check it out later maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom