🌠 Staff
Best answers
ok im gonna redo some models, so which ones do you all want done the most, your options are gohan, piccolo, goku, vegeta, frieza, and cell. so tell me which ones you want done most of all, that way i can do them, and btw krillin just needs a skin then i will release him and his transformation

Best answers
Give piccolo an animated cape!!!!!!!!

or if not then just edit goku and just make him with his yardrat clothes.:]

almostdeleted

A
S-Bolt made a animated cape piccolo thats really good. MAKE A GOHAN !!!. ((Did you ever finish your Krillin God Gundam, of so where can I download it?)).

Best answers
You forgot krillin he isnt finished. (and c17)

I want gohan or Piccolo.
Put more work in the model not in the cape...

Best answers
Re: Re: next model

/me votes Goku he suck

Best answers
Re: Re: Re: next model

Originally posted by Grim`
/me votes Goku he suck
hmmm yeah... maybe make his ssj hair a lil smaller, it looks kinda weird, imo

Lu

Best answers
A Goku model with (black)Training Shirt in normal form and no Shirt in ssj form(like Wujing Rens Vegeta edit) would be nice.

Best answers
wtf goku looks godlike compared to gohan..

definitely make a gohan! your a modeler, from your point of view you should be able to just look at em and be like WTF thats some messed up shiz.

his arms are all skinny, his ass is non existant, his legs go way too high..

Best answers
If you make a goku without shir try to make his muscles like in the PS2 game Budokai. (from tien)

Best answers
Make Goku With Battledamage ?!? his orange Shirt al gone and then the bleu shirt ..

Best answers
AZN is curently working on a Batle Damage Pack, I'd prefer to see non-battle damaged models from you, but thats just my opinion :talk:

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well i guess ill do a gohan, and the reason i posted this is to see which model was wanted redone most, i know most of em are pretty bad but hey thats just how it is, so i guess ill do gohan, krillin still needs a skin, i just havent found time to do it. but yeah gohan wins i guess then

almostdeleted

A
WOOHOO, YOU MADE MY DAY GOD GUNDAM, Make sure you finish your krillin first, before you do Gohan..So what are you waiting for? stop reading this post and go model. :p

Scruffie

S
With a Cape like Piccolo... I loved that one.

But make sure it's animated properly, like if he's standing still its flapping... not just idle until he does something.

almostdeleted

A
Red, this is the second time today i saw that you didnt read ((I dont either so dont worry :p )) but it says that he has chosen to remodel a GOhan model. Make himw ithout cape. He would looks tupid with cape. It would just look like a cape with a head flying around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom