Next Metal Gear game possibly on the 360?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A new flash site has just gone live on Konami's Kojima Productions website. The flash site is barebones, showing them Konami logo and the above image with text that reads "A Next Metal Gear Is..."

Now what do those green icons refer to. The text is green, the Xbox 360's image color is green, so make of that what you will. Konami logo is directly below.

Yep, that's the Konami logo alright. There is an "i" and an upside down "i." Does that first "i" refer to the "iPhone?" Apple's products appear throughout the last Metal Gear Solid. Then again, the "i" could refer to the "DSi" or even the "Wii."

The upside down "i" is used in Metal Gear Acid, so there certainly could be a connection. The URL for this new site contains "mgst" which could refer to "Metal Gear Solid Touch." More questions than answers here, folks.

Kojima Productions [Official Site Thanks, Ryan!]
http://kotaku.com/5102283/a-next-metal-gear-is-green

What do you guys think this means? MGS4 is being ported to the 360? Or is there going to be a whole new Metal Gear game on the 360?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt Kojima will sign off on switching to the 360 when the PS3 has so much more potential. On the other hand, maybe he wouldn't want to stick people with the choice of only one console.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Universally-acknowledged power button symbol != 360 logo.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a Metal Gear game to tote around with my DS, heh! That's just as speculative as the statement that this means a 360 Metal Gear game, though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kojima has already said that he personally doesn't want to work on any more metal gear titles, but if kojima productions/konami want to, he'll inevitably be drawn in "too deep" for his own liking.

i guess the guy just wants to work on something fresh? and while i'd love to see more MGS stuff. i also wanna see what else he can make (ZoE was sick!).

next metal gear game will be an ac!d sequal.

Best answers
i guess the guy just wants to work on something fresh? and while i'd love to see more MGS stuff. i also wanna see what else he can make (ZoE was sick!).
iv been waiting for a new ZoE for ages :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom