Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ohh yea ! my new trunks pack is done!!! well my new edit pack :)
first credits:
L0GA N4434
for the new trunks model
and to me for create this new trunks :) without jacket and new shirt skin and now sword :)
and new animate thet i dont know who create :p
and almost forgot it Big credit to Ultra33goKussJ3 thet help me with the bones ^_^

well what do u think? they look better when u play with them this is very good pack ...ok ok look :)

well what do u think?
this model is done :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh, the skin on the head is really ugly, and the upper body towards the crotch isnt nice made, the body looks like a block to me :S
you must switch the heads , because the non ssj model looks larger, when the ssj model looks skinier, and that should be switched.

Best answers
Wangster said:
uhh, the skin on the head is really ugly, and the upper body towards the crotch isnt nice made, the body looks like a block to me :S
you must switch the heads , because the non ssj model looks larger, when the ssj model looks skinier, and that should be switched.
hehe lol he look larger cause i not soo good in make pics :|

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
nice but...aahm

Well i like it and i would like to have it too but u should put the sword things on cuz in 1.1 trunk uses a sword REMEMBER!!

Peace, Mystic

Best answers
he cant release it cause it conains some of azns trunks and he doesnt anyone releasing it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont ya make a .dem to show us the animations?

Best answers
Wangster said:
why dont ya make a .dem to show us the animations?
i cant cause i got some prob he said thet i need to remove colored models look at the pic...

Best answers
euhm, look at the model woker, there are holes in his hands :x

Best answers
yea i know BANANA but if something not soo good so download it and fix it!

almostdeleted

A
this model cant be released. Take the link down. AzN does not want his trunks released. Take the link I down cause you did not get permission from azn to release his trunks. If you dont I will got a mod, and maybe even azn to come and they will straighten things out.. I respect azn and he did not want this out. He made it only for "certain" people.. :S

all logan did was add a jacket, and new hair to azns trunks. Here is a pic of what azn's trunks ORIGINALY looked like..

In order to release a model, you need permission from the original modeler. Most likly you dont have permission from either.

Best answers
who is azn??
y i cant relase the model edit of mine??

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cuz azn doesnt permit releses of edits of that model, azn made that model, logan just edited it,

almostdeleted

A
AzN Dragon is his full name. He Is the ORIGINAL creator of the trunks a long time ago. He did not want this model released. Logan only EDITED his trunks, azn was the original. You did not get permission from azn to release the trunks. Take the link down and read this )second post)

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=27928

EDIT*

Thank you sir for taking the link down. :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm cracker jack i mean unlimited i remember you releasing a azn model and it was a non battle damage one

almostdeleted

A
Yea, but it was gohan.. this = trunks. not gohan. He doesnt care about what happends to his gohan. AzN made 2 models. Trunks, and gohan BOTH SPERATE MODELS. Get your facts right boy..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL :shocked: What in the hell did you do to the models? Their 2 completely different in scale. The normal Trunks is bigger than the SSJ Trunks? Err.. I love the SSJ Hair, but the edit is just weird.. He looks like a midget or something...

Best answers
Didnt u say somethin that Azn is gone that one of the mods said someting about releasein it sexyasian? Maybe its me or somethin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom