News Update

Best answers
ok i dunno if this has been asked, but it's a really very essential question O.O

is ssj3 goku's hair animated? :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lord_striker said:
Of course not, why would we waste time with a detail like that? Of course it's animated foo!

Best answers
the models are awsome i mean compar them to 1.1 im not complaining i personally cant wait

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lord_striker
ok i dunno if this has been asked, but it's a really very essential question O.O
Kama
Of course not, why would we waste time with a detail like that?Of course it's animated foo!
Kaination
It would be bad assed if it was

I'm hoping theres a whole lot of sarcasm here, or you missed that.

Anyway you already know what I think of them Mr.Kama, and my opinion holds, I WUVS'EM!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Best goku models ever. Modeling and skining talent at its best.

Best answers
Will the team be releasing any video clips showing off the animations of the new models?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FREEZE said:
Will the team be releasing any video clips showing off the animations of the new models?
go pay for force pit, $5.. theres a lot of media shown there not shown to the public yet

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
They look great!!! good job are redy for downloading ? i think that gohan needs impruvment. A lot!! His final trans.. suck !!!!!!! Go make a beter model plz plz plz i can't play with this model even if is another 1 player in a server i can't_ he suck!Posted by vegeta fan!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the models are being redone, and all chars will have their major forms IE Gohan will have SSJ and SSJ2. Please take some time to read around before posting in a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom