News Update

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hairline on SSJ2+3 make Goku look like a bald guy in a wig, it should be more of a widows peak.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I guess I'll asking something productive. Why did you decide to make the skin tone so dark?
As a general rule, DBZ tends on average to have 3 colours shading their character at all times. (Sometimes 4 depending on how detailed the shot needs to be.) So I find a picture I feel comfterible with about the colours are set up.

I take the lightest, darkest, and middle color from the skin. These three colors are now my palette for skinning his flesh. I put down the entire skin with the middle color (aka. base colour) then use the lighter and darker colours to add the details.

The skin is probably dark because it's a darker base colour so the highlights show up well. It looks odd if you go overkill with the highlights, which is why I kept him darker. Skin tone isn't really something I think about when skinning, I just set my palette and go from there.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
God Gundam said:
Anyways, as stated before, if you dont like them, replace em with somethin you do, but bear in mind, these models will be the only ones that will look correct with DT's creative animations that were made specifically for these models and Damn, they are fun animations, especially the wall jumps. Im sure once 1.3 is released alot of you will change your minds when you see them in action, but then again, thats just wishful thinking.
They are great model's GG I can't wait to see them in action. Just as I said before I was a bit put off by the colour's (not you're prob I know)

Do you mind telling us how many model's you have left to complete?

Best answers
Dudes shut up with does crits , cuz if you want them better do them you're self as 1.

As 2 . Please do not show anymore of does pictures on the main ,team , cuz i really am making a verry verry big effort not to complain a lot for why it is taking so long and does pictures make me GO WILD :)

As 3 . Nothing's perfect and just let the things go as they are , goku or buu , do not look in 1 position or in 1 skin tone all the anime so w8 until it's done and then you should get the crits around here

Best answers
Wow, lots of cat fights in this thread. I indeed like the new models, they are a great addition. And, I have the model packs and whatnot I like for personal preferance for backup, incase I feel like switching. Damn..

Go draylock.

Best answers
i think that settles it...

summary of this whole thread...

draylock has impressive man tools.

sound good? yes.

the models are looking good sir's... keep it up

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
God Gundam said:
Too many, too many <_<
Hahaha well good luck with them all, they have all been pretty impressive so far. What model are you working on atm?

Best answers
Does anyone have a clearer pic of the models. I can't see Goku's face properly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[Riced]JP said:
draylock has impressive man tools.
That's exactly what i've been trying to say, no one believes me.

Smeg said:
What model are you working on atm?
We work on a few at a time so we don't get bored, but one we're working on right now is secret! Gohan!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kama said:
We work on a few at a time so we don't get bored, but one we're working on right now is secret! Gohan!!!
Awesome can't wait for you to show us the end result.

Can't wait for 1.3, we will be so in "Ah" with the new stuff we wont have time to play >_<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao, didn't even see those letters until he quoted...Though it has a reason to be secreted, seeing how good it is.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kama and/or GodGundam, do you guys know if DarkTooth has decided to add wall running? I remember a while back, DT said he wasn't sure if he was. I hope so :yes: .

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wall running O_O when did they do that in dbz?

Best answers
I apologize if this question has been asked before but just as a matter of intrest, why does Goku have fang-like teeth showing in his mouth?

Best answers
just wondering for the guy thats seen all the movies eps ect , seen the lost oav movie ? and yes it does exsist

Best answers
nice update but i hate long model downloading from server takes ike 2 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom