News Update

Best answers
Kama said:
I would quit right now if I didn't feel like it would be letting down fans and the rest of the team.
Dude, if you didn't want to let fans down, you wouldn't put those symbols on Goku, more than half of Dragon Ball Z fans think he looks cooler without them. You even said in that other thread, you did them because you want them, not because the fans wanted them, if you wanted to make the fans happier, you would take those symbols off. But you did an excellent job on the other stuff, keep up the good work. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see how not having a certain symbol is letting anyone down... That's a pretty empty argument.

I finish my work, that's how i'm not going to let anyone down, but i'm going to finish it the way I want to finish it. And whether that be with Roshi's symbol or a hidden Moustache skin that's the way it is.

Best answers
I just wish there would be a version without the symbol also, do you mind like making a refferance pick for me, so I can make it the same without the symbol. And I still said you did good work........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seriously kama and gg have put their replies in towards what everyone is saying, there's no need to keep bickering and persisting

Best answers
If your talking about me, i'm not, i'm just saying it would be better without the symbol, that's my crit. And if he could make me a refferance pick of the 1.3 Goku without the symbol.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The symbol doesnt even matter -_-.

Best answers
To most people, it does, most of my friends who play ESF say they need to take it off.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But they dont need to take it off. Hell, I wanted them to change Goku's skintone. Not gonna happen. Why would they remove the symbol? Just because you and your inner circle want them to?

P.S. Your friends arent considered most people.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About the "Fangs"
I think they just appeared of Gokus mouth where is opened cause its animated maybe its just the Theets where everyone has when talking ^-^

Best answers
Zeonix said:
But they dont need to take it off. Hell, I wanted them to change Goku's skintone. Not gonna happen. Why would they remove the symbol? Just because you and your inner circle want them to?

P.S. Your friends arent considered most people.
I'm not just talking about my friends, i'm talking about more than half of the Dragon Ball Z fans, now i'm not sure about how many ESF fams don't like it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know half of all DBZ fans -_-? Yeah, I know quite a bit of people who play esf and dont even like dbz so....there really isnt any reason to argue. The symbol is staying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you don't like the symbol or any other part of the model, that's tough. It's okay to give crits but it's another to start demanding things. Skinning is a form of art, and so Kama is allowed to add whatever personal touches he sees fit to it, as long as the skin remains true enough to the show. I say it's true enough to the show, with or without the logo.

If you don't like it, wait for custom models to be released. I know it might take a while, but you can't expect Kama and GG to make everybody happy.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, because it is extremely essential that the symbol must not be there >;o~! We cannot live with the symbols! Look if it bothers u so much, all u gotta do, is open the bmp in photoshop and smudge the orange over the symbol, evoila!

Really this crap has gotta stop, all i gotta say is look at esf world, how many goku's are there? many, because everybody likes giving a shot at goku, so i shudnt worry, u can just download a goku (put on the 1.3 skele) and use that instead if you like. I really dont understand why this has to be dragged out like this.

Best answers
I haven't even been dragging it, I just said ONE thing about the symbol, how bout this, let's just drop it, I really just wanted to talk to Kama.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i personaly like them, nothing is perfect people...except that.
thats what you see, thats what you get.

great job GG and Kama...some people do appreciate your work ^_^"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm dunno about ur "half" but i watched all DB, DBZ, DBGT and all the movies, and i consider that the symbol pwnzz.

Anyway, nice Goku, keep up the good work team.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Well, i think they look damn good, especially in game. The animations are really great too, the charge up and idle are just like the show, keep up the good work GG, Kama, and DT =)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
I like all his work except the Goku symbols.
And it stops here.

One more post about this symbol, and I'll send an angry Axman after you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
And it stops here.

One more post about this symbol, and I'll send an angry Axman after you.
lol that was funny.

I appreciate their work, really I do. I mean, honestly compared to the rest of us. They rule. Why? Because they can do something we can't. Kama can skin, and GG can model. Not many people can do that. They are on the team for a reason. Now granted yes, everyone has their opinion, and we think there are ways to make it better. But it IS their work. They should make it how THEY want it. Not us. Which I should have realized earlier. If I had realized that earlier, I'd have never said what I did. But with that said. I still say the hair and skin tone need fixing ^.^ I'm pretty persistant. I know it won't happen. But y'know that's ok.

I guess I'll asking something productive. Why did you decide to make the skin tone so dark?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom