News Update 9/6/10 - It's over 900000000!!!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
apparently you missed the two pictures in the first post
Apparently you failed once again missed the fact that by "new" Vegeta I meant Vegeta that was supposed to be edited (check the sarcastic post of SV).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apparently you failed once again missed the fact that by "new" Vegeta I meant Vegeta that was supposed to be edited (check the sarcastic post of SV).
Oh man, and you're oh so ****ing funny, I wish I could be as clever as you. See, I'm already trying to do it by crossing out what I'm saying. What's up, hleV? How was your day today? I'm getting bored of this, but I'd just like to tell you that you're the coolest person ever, man I wish I could be you. I'm just frothing in jealousy right now, lusting to be you. knowing how obsessed you are with Dragonball Z and ESF, I wouldn't be surprised if you actually believed what SV said.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough you 2. No need to act like kids.

But if you continue, ill have to make both of you stand in the corner.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough you 2. No need to act like kids.

But if you continue, ill have to make both of you stand in the corner.
Sorry, but he's been acting like a tool for too long. he's been annoying too many people lately ;p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, but he's been acting like a tool for too long. he's been annoying too many people lately ;p
Funny. In the last post I calmly explained that you didn't understand my point. You, however, decided to be sarcastic and make me the bad guy. Yes, I like Dragon Ball, but I'm not obsessed by it whatsoever. And I wouldn't be surprised if SV actually did give Vegeta some of those single-lined hair as that's how Vegeta is in the original manga. All I did was asking why these hair didn't appear for ESF characters. A single post about it. Later when SV replies, I simply correct him, not try to prove him wrong so he would decide to add it. You're being too serious about it and I dislike when you always pick up on me. Please get something better to do.

You've been annoying for too long.

Textwall FTW.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny. In the last post I calmly explained that you didn't understand my point. You, however, decided to be sarcastic and make me the bad guy. Yes, I like Dragon Ball, but I'm not obsessed by it whatsoever. And I wouldn't be surprised if SV actually did give Vegeta some of those single-lined hair as that's how Vegeta is in the original manga. All I did was asking why these hair didn't appear for ESF characters. A single post about it. Later when SV replies, I simply correct him, not try to prove him wrong so he would decide to add it. You're being too serious about it and I dislike when you always pick up on me. Please get something better to do.

You've been annoying for too long.

Textwall FTW.
Oh, you. Ever hear of the phrase "glass houses"? I WIN!WIN!WIN!WIN!ing love it when you say anything you want, but when any little thing is said about you, you go crying and say you didn't deserve it or something equally stupid. Love it.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ever hear of the phrase "glass houses"?
No.

I WIN!WIN!WIN!WIN!ing love it when you say anything you want
I say what has to be said. But could you be more specific?

but when any little thing is said about you, you go crying and say you didn't deserve it or something equally stupid.
I'm right, you're wrong. What doesn't let me defend myself? I never cry, though.

I really don't see how come you see yourself as being right. Guess what. You're not. Sorry for making you mad for pointing out your mistake.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough both of you >.>

I ment what i said earlier, so take it to PMs or ill slap both of you with warnings.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I wouldn't be surprised if SV actually did give Vegeta some of those single-lined hair as that's how Vegeta is in the original manga.
I'd actually be surprised if I did give him a single-lined hair. =/

But anyways, I don't think we'll add it. Vegeta's polycount is high as it is.

I personally like Vegeta's hair better when it's a single chunk. Makes me appreciate his hairdo more.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
hum hum, in my bum, actually i think vegeta is a bit low on the polycount compared to others, BUT, its already rigged/weighted/100% animated, so I think we'll leave him as is and move on to a diff character like ive been doing anyway XD

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fair enough.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. That's not taken from the manga or anime
2. The Vegeta in your ******* sig has the same hairline as the model
3. Stop posting just for the sake of a higher post count. It makes you look stupid.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
very nice, cant wait for the release :D

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's also the matter of the extra dimension ^^. A quick search show his forehead is pretty much the right size, the picture Boogey found isn't too different anyway. It's a wonderful model regardless. I'd comment that it's a shame we're looking at it from behind but Tenzo would call me naughty again!

On an unrelated note, welcome to forums Androx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom