News Update 9/6/10 - It's over 900000000!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never even watched DBGT or DB, DBZ all the way baby! Anyways everyone knows the only reason DBGT existed was to milk the DB theme some more :)

I'm not naughty!

GT had to be the weakest branch of the franchise, I was hoping for a cross between the Namek Saga and DB in terms of adventure. At least it brought us Vegeta with a mustache.
Another hole in the plot. Didnt vegeta states in DBZ that true saiyans hair doesnt change?

Last edited:
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well yeah, but it's DBGT...Vegeta is stronger than Gohan, I mean cmon ,that alone felt so wrong.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wheres_ said:
Your wrong DT- go read the manga again- vegeta transes into ssj1 / majin in bobidis ship, they relocate blow up the staduim, relocate again and then goku and vegeta both go ssj2.
where did I come into this equation? This here is my first post in this thread....

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha sorry wrong dude.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I never even watched DBGT or DB, DBZ all the way baby! Anyways everyone knows the only reason DBGT existed was to milk the DB theme some more :)

Another hole in the plot. Didnt vegeta states in DBZ that true saiyans hair doesnt change?
Vegeta's father had a full beard, I'm sure if King Vegeta shaved his mustache, it would return.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Either Saiyan's hair not changing only touches the hair on the head (not face or other parts of the body o_O) or Saiyan's hair doesn't change since fully grown, since it's impossible to imagine King Vegeta being born with a beard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta having both SS1 and SS2 prior to 'Majin' doesn't sound appropriate. Vegeta's SS1 and SS2 are way too similar to deserve separate forms- SS2 wouldn't really award the player anything vastly different, skill-wise. SS2 'Majin' Vegeta (the character), on the other hand, boasted some never-seen before skills and attacks that complimented his new attitude and nature--so don't hold back with Majin Vegeta! (Goku and Gohan seemed to have more to offer in their SS2 forms next to their SS1 forms, and what we see plain SS2 Vegeta do; iirc gets beat up, fires generic ki blasts repeatedly and fights using no skill or technique ((vs. Kid Buu)).

In ESF, technically, Vegeta would be the strongest Super Saiyan. I say leave it that way. SS and "Super Vegeta" are great- I would have loved to see a Super Vegeta doing a Final Flash in ESF. But, it seems they're going the 'Buu' route in 1.3, with the blue suit and Majin power-up.

Majin Vegeta is a savage beast. In every game I've ever played that featured him as a playable character, he was a total annihilator with an endless pool of ki. If the team is serious about implementing 'Majin' Vegeta into ESF, there are several things to consider. For one, he should visually be different than his other forms. I'm referring to idle stances needing to be shouting and pounding out that sinister-whacko Majin Vegeta mood and energy; Hyper Dimension did a good job of recreating this, by giving him a unique idle stance that made him ooze sicko **** and slick killer:

"Vicious Head Butt", "Hunched Appearance", "Savagery"​

Another thing, would be making sure all of Majin Vegeta's appropriate skills are available:|("Atomic Blast", "Compact Final Flash", "Final Explosion", and even entirely new animations). I'm talking about making a rather regular "semi-mellow" SS Vegeta turning into a near completely different character, with a whole new skill tray, appearance, and a massive pool of energy to boot. If we're looking at the story here, that Vegeta that appeared in Babadi's spaceship was still progressing into a good guy, and then Babadi's magic did a whole 180 on him, so it's safe to remember that when a player chooses Vegeta in-game he should be a lot different personality-wise to his 'Majin' counter-part. Which brings me to another question; (Does Vegeta mysteriously get an 'M' stamped on his head without Babadi being present?)

On to the model: Well done Vegeta. The first pose is the best, clearly, because it's rather accurate and shows off the model from the perfect angle. You guys generally make Vegeta super stocky. I know that's Vegeta, but if you made him slightly larger and more slender it may make the animations look more fluid,.. or less clumpy - his arms could be longer (refer to that image you originally used as reference to make the first pose; he's clearly taller and more slender there).

Just, please take into consideration some of the things I mentioned about Majin Vegeta. Don't disappoint, guys. And I know you won't. That's my 2c.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've bought some good points to the table, i agree with you. Theres nothing like an insane dude charging at you to make you feel alive. :p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't you add some of those single-lined hair for Goku, Vegeta and Gohan? :(

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't you add some of those single-lined hair for Goku, Vegeta and Gohan? :(
Fits Goku more than it fits Vegeta.

You rarely see Vegeta with it. Usually it's just one chunk of hair. ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom