News from Steam site

Best answers
ImpTaimer said:
I've seen this yesterday as soon as i turned steam on. Sadly, i'm dissapointed now. I fully agree with what Almighty_gir says at this moment. I'm just gonna buy it off of steam and see what happens. Heck, i'll wait to see who gets sued first (sarcasm)

btw- If there's a HL: Source... wouldn't it just be a remake with HL graphics or is it the same but with stuff implimented?

jeez i havent posted in ages...
HL: Source is HL1 on the Source engine, giving it better textures, the new water effects, ragdoll physics, physics........

Same goes for DOD: Source

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
I'm with you Hibiki. I was going to preorder.......but I would only get CS: S Now? That....THAT is a ripoff. I'm sorry. But I'm a CS Hater by nature...I'll wait until it's released before I do anything....so HURRY UP WITH HL2!!
What do you think a pre-order is?

"You only get CS: S now?"

If you got it all, it'd just be an ORDER instead of a pre-order. -_-

In any case, ordering it before HL2 done is foolish.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hl2 isnt even real... they are stealing your money and funding a military project involving poisonous jellyfish...

they are constructing a soul stealing machine made of pancakes and maple syrup

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
hl2 isnt even real... they are stealing your money and funding a military project involving poisonous jellyfish...

they are constructing a soul stealing machine made of pancakes and maple syrup

TEH EVOL lol...

I just had to get CS: Source, but when I saw DOD: Source and HL: Source I just had to get bronze package. Wanna know the best part: YOU GET ALL THE OLD GAMES INCLUDEING CS: CZ(deleted scenes too)

Techally I had all the old gaems besides CS: CZ, but that was cause I bought the plantinum pack long ago back when steam required you to have it to play those games. I know I am a suckker ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
What do you think a pre-order is?

"You only get CS: S now?"

If you got it all, it'd just be an ORDER instead of a pre-order. -_-
the point behind the steam release was that people would not have to preorder it because as soon as hl2 was done they would release it

however valve is now turning around and saying well u can buy it off steam but u cant have it until we say so

btw this = totaly video game'd

Best answers
eh you have been able to buy this for absolutly ages, me mate order and payed for it over a year ago and is still waiting, for those of you who are going to pay almost $90 i laugh at you !!! I love this game more than any other game out but no way would i pay that much for it, and it is just to fund them obviously!! God i hate steam more and more everyday!

-SaN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom