Newest.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was just messin' around in photoshop, otherwise I would have used a different render (Already used this one). But anyways, whatcha think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its better, a bit more contrast, dont need 2 spunky's though, and the emboss is killing it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
well its better, a bit more contrast, dont need 2 spunky's though, and the emboss is killing it.
There's no emboss... And I kinda like the two different text placements. It's something new, ya know?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err sorry, bevel and emboss generally go together, i dont like the bevel on the text, or the stroke to go with it, and the text on the left just looks sort of messy and aliased to me

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be honest, the BG is too bright for the image, I also kind of recommend something besides red.

Lastly, I wouldn't put your name on there twice, it draws away from the flow the sig can have with just one name.

Best answers
I like the background (although its not too differant, theres render techniques involved :p). Mabe slightly add more light to the light areas in your stock, to make it seem more together with the background?

Best answers
I just think he needs a serious font change.. things would look alot better after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom