Newest siggers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, before I start, I must say, this is THE HARDEST picture I've ever tried to cut, I mean it too. Back to business, you'll notice the cutting is bad on the fingers and the gun on the left side of the sig, and that's because, like I said, it was very hard to cut. Anyways, yes, it's a weird size, and I have some questions about that.

If I took out both sigs I was using, and used JUST this sig, would that be allowed? I know it's big, but there's people like MinesSkyline (No offense, you're just a good example) he has a big signature section even though it's a bunch of different things... And if I just had this signature in there, it would be the same size as Skyline's, but instead of a bunch of things, it's one.... If this is allowed in the first place, than ignore everything I just asked and tell me so.

Down to business, here she be.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
interesting shap for a sig, but it works

you are getting like 100% better with each sig.

one beef i have is the bg. all it is is really just abunch of gradient lines, try running what u have atm through some filters (just the bg)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of ur nre sigs have the same bs and the same 2d and name it is very boering now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know I know, when I rm it I'm going to make sure I use a better bg.

Best answers
lol, havent you guys learned yet? I forgot where, but he said just to call him...

Mr. Gradient

Haha, suits him. Yes all of his bgs and gradients but thats his style... I believe that when he'll get bored of it hell change it... But why am I speaking for him? Dum di dum. I like it... Kew.

*EDIT* omg no wayyyyz HE POSTED AT THE SAME TIME AS ME omg omg omg kewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (Sorry, Im hyper.)

Best answers
i can help u show more out of the gradient effect if u like............btw nice stuff just buff up the quility of the image

Duplicate the image
on the layer that u duplicated (.......... COPY) go to fitler -> noise -> median
set it to 4 or 5
set the layer to soft light (or overlay if u want)
and there u go :)

Best answers
the gradient tool is really powerful, u can make some crazy stuff with it. But your sigs are kinda getting boring because ur using the same style of gradient bgs for each one. Try something different, blend multiple gradient bgs into eachother or something. gradient bg = unlimited possibilities..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, I will be ^_^ and I'll try that Chaotic-Night

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blur.... OMFG I knew I'd forgot something... Though, i'm a fan of the gaus.

Best answers
eaz135 said:
the gradient tool is really powerful, u can make some crazy stuff with it. But your sigs are kinda getting boring because ur using the same style of gradient bgs for each one. Try something different, blend multiple gradient bgs into eachother or something. gradient bg = unlimited possibilities..
Thats an interesting statement eaz135. I wouldn't suggest using more than 3 gradient layers and blending them, but don't let his 'gradient bg= unlimited possibilities,' statement fool you. The more gradient backgrounds you use, the more complicated and crowded your sig will become. I know this first-hand.. because I used to use the gradient wave style. I suggest using brush stroke layers, over gradient waves. The most effective way I think.. to use gradient waves in a sig, is if you have a really nice image to blend into the gradient waves. Brush layers can also help improve the quality of your signatures. That is my advice, take it or leave it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know anything about brushes...

Best answers
Gaara.. I am thinking you don't like to learn new things, until people give you an idea.. or tell you how to do it. How about you go look it up on google, or find some decent brush tutorials.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, you're obviously an idiot, everything I have learned has been self-learned. No one ever helped me with anything. And I am gonna download 3d so I can make better bg's.

Best answers
Yea.. I am the idiot.. yet you have no idea what a brush is. Just shut up and go learn something better, and I don't see how you will make better backgrounds in 3d when it is 2 times harder. So yea, good luck with that one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cynrix said:
and I don't see how you will make better backgrounds in 3d when it is 2 times harder. So yea, good luck with that one.
Apparently, you ARE the idiot, Yeah ok, so it's 2x harder. But I'll be able to learn and then improve. How do you think other people did it..

Best answers
Gaara, by no means do I intend to join sides against you, but if you're talking about trying 3DSM, then it is extremely hard to just install and use, I've tried before and it blew me away how complicated it was, I had to stop and ask for a manual from a friend. Just want you to know you're not in for an easy ride. Good luck though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=/ Hmm... Well I'll give it a go anyways... Not today though...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Apparently, you ARE the idiot, Yeah ok, so it's 2x harder. But I'll be able to learn and then improve. How do you think other people did it..
What he says does hold truth however.

It is very wise to get t grips with Photoshop BEFORE you touch a 3d program. This way you wont end up with the standard "3d render with pic" or something stupid. Just because you use 3d, doesnt mean it'll be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom