Newest and best sig ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, so I remade my latest sig and might I say I, myself, love it! It's cut better, and the bg is better (Hope it's more than just grad lines to you guys now). And it's in the allowed sig dimensions now too ^_^ (So I'm gonna be using it now >:] Hope you guys like it.

Best answers
I am not to fond if it. Your background still looks like a bunch of gradient waves. Your picture does look well cut out, but that didn't really improve anything thing in this case. In every signature, your picture sits in either the left or right position of your sig. Add variety, blend your picture into your backgrounds... and try to make some better backgrounds. You don't need to learn from other people, you can play around and use your imagination to create new styles. That is how I learned what I have in Photoshop, and hopefully you will learn this to. Making a sig takes more effort, all I see you doing is placing gradients on a layer, a picture on the next layer, and some font. Like I said before, add variety to your work.. and maybe your sigs will start to look different, and not as boring.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did add variety this time, and when I learn new stuff, I'll use it. ^_^

Best answers
Could you please tell me how you added variety, because I don't see where you did anything different in this sig. Oh wait... you increased the size!! Woohoo, that really helped. *sarcasm*

Best answers
Gaara - one very useful way of learning is just messing around. That, or you could go and look for tutorials and then adapt them to do your own thing.

However, I do like your sig. The image creates sort of like a flow from the bottom left corner to the picture which leads to the text. Good job on it. I find that you using gradient lines doesnt make it boring, it makes it recognizable. Keep it up, and remember, experiment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cynrix said:
Could you please tell me how you added variety, because I don't see where you did anything different in this sig. Oh wait... you increased the size!! Woohoo, that really helped. *sarcasm*
Well, I did, even though you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. I added a lot of layers and a lot of steps. Maybe it's not recognizable, but it really helped it turn out good.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cynrix said:
how bout u add some constructive critisism ass

well its alot better than the one u posted before, i kind of liked the shape of the one before this though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the new BG, it looks silky. The pic is good too, allthough I'd have to say that I like the long rectangle shape more than boxes, just my preference.

Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
how bout u add some constructive critisism ass
Mm, I could of swore I already have.

Anyways Gaara-Kun, I can't really tell the difference between this sig, and all of your other sigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom