Newb ???

Best answers
Hello everyone, sweet game we have here and I'm glad to be a part of it..
Can some one tell me if u can use a control pad with the game? I have the sidewinder. Thank U in advance..Programmers keep up the great work!!! :laff:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello, welcome to the ESF forum.

We greatly appreciate anyone who follows the rules, found in this link.

Hope to see you get involved in the daily mix, see you around. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you can use a controller.

Even if you could, I'd highly recommend against it.

Best answers
Thank you. I have a 5 yr. old that loves DBZ and the game and it would be a little easier for him to play. Guess he will have to get use to keyboard.LoL..Thanks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DBZNUT said:
Thank you. I have a 5 yr. old that loves DBZ and the game and it would be a little easier for him to play. Guess he will have to get use to keyboard.LoL..Thanks
That'll be the day, see you on a server sometime kid =P.

Best answers
DBZNUT said:
Heh. My 3 year old little brother likes watchin me play it... But with the controls it would be kinda hard using a controller. Make sure you set him up with some bots on a server for practice. First time I played it I got slaughtered... In game push ctrl ` or something like that maybe ctrl shift ~ for the in game bot menu... Just look around in the "bots" section of the site or in the forums or the manual. Have fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bots menu is activated with the "=" key.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, the game contains blood. You might want to turn it off if you let your 5 year-old play the game.

I'm not sure where exactly you can find the option for this, but I'm sure the others know.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you can find the blood-control in the last tab in the options menu. Something similair to...parental control. Well have fun!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
very bad idea with the controler i used it once and i got my ass whiped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)