newb help On 3ds max6 tutorial for ESF models

Best answers
hey guys
I know this is probly A 100times asked Queastion ....

but The thing is that, Im a complete noob at modeling ESF models...
I just got mine 3ds max 6 and Im wondering If any of u's know a Complete Tutorial (wiff pics help's alot :D) how do create, skin etc.(all the package u need to know) in 3ds max 6 for a noob like me ... peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok man listen up on the doznload site of 3dsmax there is a link caled "3dsmax tutorials" my hint is CLICK IT it can help :fight: :p

Best answers
If you can't find tuts even via google probably you shouldn't bother modeling in max.
[my 2cents] And I still don't think ANY modeling n00b would actually BUY max. Same as buying a plane first even when having no iddea of it.[/my 2cents]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sin, did you happen to know there is a free 30 day trial of 3dsm 6?, [/nuttzy 2 cents]

heh, i spent so long using milkshape, i spent all night trying to teach myself how to use max, all i got is a crappy model and a bad headache, and my head keeps echoing "screw modelling, screw modelling", dont use max unless you are really serious about learning, if you just doing it for fun try milkshape,

Best answers
there are tons of tutorials out there that will help you learn how to use the program, once your able to create and edit mesh, tutorials for me that help you on modeling just usually slow me down and confuse me more, that is why id just go trial and error from there and come up with a technique of your own, and just keep creating stuff, just start with simple things like bottles or something and move on to human body parts

Best answers
allrite I'l do the tutorials form the Dscreet web site..which seem long but i gues i have to know the tools in 3ds max. anyway I tryed milkshape and i though tht 3ds max wuld be more easier to use for ESF models since its a such a famous program, but I wuld still use a good "tutorial for either 3ds max or Milkshape" ON how to start the ESF model... I think i might give milkshape and nother go....( damn I wanna use 3ds max tho :S )
by the ne1 here tht uses 3Ds max to create ESF models..?¿

Best answers
if you try to learn both programs at once you will just get even more confused, what you should do is pick one and just commit to that program, i reccomend 3ds max because it has a TON of features and tools which makes modelling alot easier and quicker, it is probably harder to learn but it is worth it in the long run

Best answers
alrite i'll stick with 3ds max and learn wth I can from those tutorials 3ds max came wif.....
if ne1 knows ne Other 3ds max good tutorial site be free to post it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom