Best answers
pretty sweet...tis good for like.. starting that kinda style.. with the lights and stuff

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the effects that you used, but that's supposed to be a shield, right? Why not make it look more like a functioning shield? I don't mean you have to make it look like any shield swordsmen carried or anything, but it just sorta looks like some blobs right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks nice... but it looks like a 5 min job by putting a lot of torrus knots into one piece, make a bg with it and done!, i dunno if you did that but that looks like it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
torrus?
whats that,
andyway...
yes, the render is a very simple one, and the brushing is to, the 2d isnt something cause im new to it...

greentaco-its like a shield....i ment it to look like the laser beam is pullin power form the whole unit...and all those litle dots are flowing to the beam..understand :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel, if you dont know what the torrus thingy is, then you probably didint used 3Dsm 5.0, anyways, then i think it looks better since you didint made it the 5 min way :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too... many white... dots... argh!

Anyway looks pretty good, but theres way too many white dots.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hi sorry for this question but i was wondering where you made your great looking peice of art...was it in bryce or.......and i have to say making something like that looks amazing :D :smile: :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats really nice. It reminds me of Independance Day o_O... If the beam was green, then yea... :p

Is that Bryce again? :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, it looks like a beam hitting a large shield-type deal, and energy is blasting off of it. :D More fun I think!

Best answers
Its really good, i like it. Good Job :yes: .

Best answers
I saw the same thing greentaco did the first time I looked at it. Though I could I see your explanation as well. It would make more sense though if it was, well a shield since you have that very noticably in the background. The word "shield" jumps pretty clearly. I don't like the 2D shapes you used in the background, they feel really out of place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, really good comments...thank your very much guys :)

anyways:Greentaco, what ever it looks like to u is good for me, its up to your imagination :D

lonewolf:i saw Independance a fewe days b4 i did this, and i was accualy trying to get to that beam(i know its not that much alike).
Sugar:thanks for the great comment, i made it with bryce and then edited it in ps7.
mr.domino:i know that the 2d isnt much, i think its because im new to it, i hope ill get better :D
once again, thank you all ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i cant say i like the overall 3d image but i do like the energy beam, and the techy line art in the back

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'm not a fan of 3d, but it looks cool, so gj :yes:

Best answers
that awsome spec....butt every thing u make is awsome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom